Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (674 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Simple REPEAT Loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I agree with Danny - McGuyver is the way to go....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Simple REPEAT Loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
You have a few things not going for you right at the start. Someone will be happy to correct me i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to divide rows by date sequence in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
You have several errors. In your first COMPUTE you need the variable typing to be on the left side ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Developer Consultant needed - Hartford, CT (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by George Patton
"Long-term" now means a 4-month job? And you have to move to one of the most dangerous cities in t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Best tool to create detailed report of one record? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
As David says, you can do this entirely inside a heading. All you do is create a report for the fie......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Multiple state selection on a launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
That sounds about right Michele....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Multiple state selection on a launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Eric is right (of course!): If you have your states hard coded then just selecting Multiple in the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create 1 Report with multiple Tabs in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Haha ... I'll take that as a compliment! Of course I do use the GUI for styling - that's one area w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create 1 Report with multiple Tabs in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
ValEit - As you spend more time in this forum you'll notice there are a few old codgers like myself ......

Assuming the debtor is the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Second Max Value (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by George Patton
Dan is on the right track. I think you will have to do a HOLD with the top two values and then take......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain - reload form data (Case closed) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Here's the solution - thanks Mark! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain - reload form data (Case closed) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Small correction Mark, The values are being updated, but the update only shows if the salesrep, ccod......

Mark, The display is perfect, but the fobot, pqty and unqty aren't updating correctly now....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Maintain - reload form data (Case closed) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Folks, I am new to Maintain and have been getting help with a simple question from IBI Tech Support......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Suppress empty column conundrum (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
PS. Given Jack's generic McGuyver routine that can be plugged in almost anywhere, I believe his sol......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Suppress empty column conundrum (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Well, after doing all of that work, I hate to tell you that the "Sales Director" couldn't understand......

And here is the same solution using Professor Gross' McGuyver method. Thanks Jack !! - I have app......

Here's my full solution using Danny's method. Thanks Danny! I'll follow up with Jack's method and ......

Last night, starting with Jack's idea of getting the values on separate rows with an index, I though......

» Refine Search
» New Search