Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (102 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Obtaining the Right 2 char of the value in a field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
I need to capture the right 2 char of the value in a field. The length of the values in the field is......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]HTML Input Field converted to Uppercase (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
njsden, Your suggestion was exactly what I need. Thank you! I added the following and removed all......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]HTML Input Field converted to Uppercase (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
All, Currently the report searches several fields for the customer name aside from the basic 'name' ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]HTML Input Field converted to Uppercase (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
We have a user input field of a company name that can retrieve multiple records. The source databas......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How do you make a yes no radio button side-by-side? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
I have searched the manual and do not see an answer to this one but there must be a solution. I hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] How to retrieve results if second table of join is missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
Match works for what we need. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] How to retrieve results if second table of join is missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
I have used match before but only on hold files. I will try match on the masters and let you know h......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] How to retrieve results if second table of join is missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
I am joining 2 tables with about a million records in each table. I want only those records where t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joins disappear [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
Prarie, I confirmed the masters are in APP PATH MASTERS_PRD_ONLY from step1 and step2. My apppath ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joins disappear [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
Hello, I cannot search on the word USE. Can you please give me an example? I found in Dev Stud......

Discussion Topic  Joins disappear [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
Hello, We use joins in almost all of our Dev Studio reports. APP HOLD is new to us. We create ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MySQL Report does not display values in fields in report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
We went through several troubleshooting steps and the issue was that when the fex is written as PCHO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MySQL Report does not display values in fields in report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
Francis, I will research based on your suggestions....

The metadata was created from the WebFOCUS Reporting Server Console. Geri...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] MySQL Report does not display values in fields in report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
A MySQL report has been created but the values in the fields do not display in the report. For exam......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC003 THE FIELDNAME IS NOT RECOGNIZED: INFO_LINE - error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
The reason for the issue is that we needed to re-connect to the SAP server and re-fresh the SE80....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC003 THE FIELDNAME IS NOT RECOGNIZED: INFO_LINE - error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
JG, It makes sense due to the upgrade that we need to re-create the SE80. When we went from 7.6.0 t......

Waz: Within BASEAPP, We have verified that the SE80 was created. However, within the SE80, no line......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] FOC003 THE FIELDNAME IS NOT RECOGNIZED: INFO_LINE - error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
Hello, We are upgrading from WebFOCUS 7.6.11 to 7.7. We are doing a new and separate install. We ......

Discussion Topic  RE: PLEASE HELP: Two Developer Studio installs on one PC... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
I use thisfoci.bat to switch between 7.6.0 and 7.6.11 without any issues. I have both installed on ......

» Refine Search
» New Search