Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (102 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Date format on mas of flat file [Closed] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
Unfortunately, none of the suggestions worked for my situation. I found a workaround that will be u......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Date format on mas of flat file [Closed] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
I will try Dan's first suggestion and let you know. Dan for your last note, my data looks like your......

The mas file did not paste well into this page but the columns are straight up and down and all begi......

Discussion Topic  Date format on mas of flat file [Closed] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
I have read on the forum and tried many variations of dates for the MFD of my flat file but with no ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Flat File Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
This is solved. I worked with the information from Jim and was able to read the file from the serve......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Flat File Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
Hello, Our Dev Studio communicates with the server. I am able to create the master file. I can con......

Jim, That makes sense. Based on this information, it seems my problem is accessing the flat file. ......

Jim, Thank you for the info. This produces data on the screen. I do not see where the mas file and ......

Took the quotes out and made the file name on the c drive the same as the mas file. Still 0 NUMBER O......

GamP, This is the actual location of the file at the moment. In the future, I will need it on the s......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Flat File Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
I followed the steps from susannah Posted May 14, 2006 11:30 PM on HOW TO READ A FLAT FILE 101. Si......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Site Meter for WF URL Pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
I was not able to get the code to work to record the number of user hits per URL page and gave up. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Site Meter for WF URL Pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
It makes sense that the new table does not populate on it's own to record the usage/hits of fex's fr......

GamP, I added the line you suggested and created the master file but do not see how this captures th......

That is a very good idea. Thanks!...

Thanks for the tip, we are not licensed for Resource Analyzer. That would have been too easy....

Gamp, I will add this and give it a try! Since I am interesting in seeing the number of times a giv......

Gamp, All I really need is to be able to report on the usage of each report so your description coul......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Site Meter for WF URL Pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
Does anyone use a Site Meter for WebFOCUS URL Pages? We need a Site Meter to record hits to the man......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Accessing SAP Queries with WF76 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
The variant name was the cause of the problem. I needed to create a name for the variant of the ABA......

» Refine Search
» New Search