Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (118 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] HTML Style Sheet Formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
I have found the information on how to create your own style sheet and it is all the standard WF com......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Japanese Text PDF Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
Does anyone know what we can do in order to display Japanese characters in pdf output? I know that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Output BORDER Properties (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
I am able to get the formatting I need. I added this: ON TABLE SET HTMLCSS ON but that caused my m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Output BORDER Properties (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
I found a command to remove the white lines in between fields HEADALIGN=INTERNAL, but now the fields......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HTML Output BORDER Properties (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
I am wondering why the BORDER code below has no effect on the fields. I do not want a white line se......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] GRID Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
I would like to specify a certain field in a SUBHEAD to not have grid lines while all of the other f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] STRTOKEN Function Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
I am using the GETTOK function instead and it provides exactly what I need so please disregard....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] STRTOKEN Function Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
I am not sure what I need to do in order to use the STRTOKEN function for my report. The output is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Languages Available for DATETRAN Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
Disregard, I found the list in online help....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Languages Available for DATETRAN Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
Does anyone know what languages are available for the DATETRAN function? The format displaying on o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Mouse Over in Subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
Good suggestion, I think that should work....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Mouse Over in Subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie

There are still problems when I try to style the report. Try running this and you will see that it ......

Output is HTML...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Mouse Over in Subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
The only posting I have seen for what I need to do is a mouse over in a subfoot and it was posted in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Deleting a Schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
We don’t understand what you are saying other than the part about seting up separate agents that Rep......

Discussion Topic  RE: Deleting a Schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
After we opened case #52872540, Need to Cancel a ReportCaster Job That is Running, we found out that......

Discussion Topic  Deleting a Schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
Is it possible to delete a scheduled report in ReportCaster after it is in the running state?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Southwestern Palatte (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
I have resolved the problem. We recently moved to new servers and I was making the changes to the o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Southwestern Palatte (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
All that I changed was the order of these entries. What else would I need to change? setFillColor(......

» Refine Search
» New Search