Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (118 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Need help with placement of Logo's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
We have about 50 different logo's available for our clients and they are all different shapes and si......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Wrap & variable text in Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
This worked great, thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Wrap & variable text in Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
I used a DEFINE for the variable and then called it in the HEADING. That worked great. Thanks. DEF......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Wrap & variable text in Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
No matter what I try, I can't get the text stored in an amper variable that is displayed in HEADING ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ReportCaster Compound Report Distribution (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
Thanks for your input. I have figured out a way to produce both report types, pdf and comt thru Repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ReportCaster Compound Report Distribution (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
We use a template, which is a compound report for all of our reports. Some reports have an output o......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ReportCaster Compound Report Distribution (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
We are unable to distribute a comt report to the library. All of our reports are compound reports. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] METADATA Commands (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
I found a solution to my problem. ON TABLE SET PAGE NOLEAD takes away enough of the extra space bet......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] METADATA Commands (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
Can someone explain how the POSITION and DIMENSTION relate to the METADATA command. The code gener......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] & Variable Limit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
Please consider this closed. I am unable to produce the output that is necessary for our reports so......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] & Variable Limit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
I could try create a couple more loops and sequentially rename them based on the count and then conc......

Currently we list all companies that could be used in the query criteria for our reports. It will ve......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] & Variable Limit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
I need to concatenate a list of company names separated by a comma. We can have up to 2000 companies......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph Legend Wrap Length (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
I am using a combination of methods to display the text so it fits correctly below the bar graph. s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph Legend Wrap Length (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
Your code produces the following error: MERGE DIMENSIONS EXCEED THE NUMBER OF SORT FIELDS The wiza......

Since I can't use the wizard I am unsure of the syntax. The error is the same as before. ALL VERB O......

Can someone help me try to create a bar graph with the car file using either warranty or standard. ......

I will try to create an example today. This is still a problem....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can I sort the legend? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
We would like to be able to sort the legend other than alphabetical or reverse alphabetical so I wil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]make extra line under titles white instead of the color of the column titles? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laurie
BORDER-BOTTOM will work. Thanks....

» Refine Search
» New Search