Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (198 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] using a special symbol (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
For PDF creation I am trying to add the font, with the guidance of the following ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] using a special symbol (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
This is all great response. Meanwhile I managed to get the desired symbol into the report via the GU......

Susannah thank you for your reply. Unfortunately it did not help me any further. When I do a search ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] using a special symbol (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Hello, Is there a way I can use a special symbol in WebFOCUS? Specifically I'm looking for the symb......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] case sensitive connection files (.acx) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Thank you for your response Waz. It works now, since that we used the same capitalized name on both ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] case sensitive connection files (.acx) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Hello, We're experiencing some problems using WF and DataMigrator on the same server. The name used......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Saving under RC's main folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Found it! Appreciate your help, so basically the 'Tools' button is now called 'Global update' and th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Saving under RC's main folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Still struggling with this unfortunately, so let me put this in other words: where has the function......

Anyone?...

Thank you for your message. How would I obtain the admin rights in ReportCaster then? My admin does ......

41 views, not a single response... do I need to clarify more? Thanks....

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Saving under RC's main folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Using ReportCaster version 7703, I'd like to create a new distribution list and move it into the mai......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] default for 'Run in a new window'-ticker (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Thank you, as all of your replies have been helpful in this. I will put my system adminstrator to w......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] default for 'Run in a new window'-ticker (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Where to find the default setting for the 'Run in a new window'-ticker as available in the autopromp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQUEEZE command issue in version 7703 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Yes obviously the commando is SQUEEZ, indeed it's been used in a DEFINE for example included in a ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQUEEZE command issue in version 7703 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Running a fex containing the SQUEEZE command stops and shows the (new version of) 'no html-screen', ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SQUEEZE command issue in version 7703 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
We are experiencing difficulties (errors) when using the SQUEEZE command in version 7703... Does any......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel Freeze Panes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
In WebFOCUS freezing panes would only be possible in HTML output. For that reason you could possibly......

» Refine Search
» New Search