Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (198 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Comment Multiple Lines of code. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Yes I go with the answer of Don, or is this too easy?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UGHHHHH!!!!!! I HATE WEBFOCUS DATES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
OK... and now what's your question to this forum? Not sure what you are trying to accomplish here w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]ReportCaster Administration Best Practices (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
I agree with Mike, but just checking what you mean exactly: do you mean the schedules in the ReportC......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fuzzy Logic with DB_LOOKUP in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Not sure what you mean with the subject of your question using DB_LOOKUP? Using DB_LOOKUP you will n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Reference a field based on another fields value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
I'd suggest using DB_LOOKUP, there's no need to recode when another 'new' task comes up as opposed t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ReportCaster delivering "old" report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Hi Yazster, It looks like you've tried about everything indeed. My suggestions would be: - put SET......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster Library output custom VERSION Title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Hi Greg, That's certainly possible. Use the following method: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Single quote in column header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Change the date format from DD-MON-YY format to MM/DD/YY format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
In any case you will need to transform the ALPHA field to a smart date, from there you can have it i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Change the date format from DD-MON-YY format to MM/DD/YY format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Danny, then I would definitely prefer to use: ......

Do you have a snippet of code for us? Try change it to a smart date with a two or maybe three step ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] master file on IBIMRUSR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Thank you for your reply BabakNYC. For some reason no records show up with this master. I wonder how......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] master file on IBIMRUSR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Would anyone have a master file on the IBIMRUSR.txt file available for me? I try not to reinvent the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to add the new row to the webfocus report/hold file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
InfoPal, pls look into the MORE function. You create a new table (with DEFINES) and concatenate the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] limitation on WHERE IN FILE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Thank you all for the response! GavinL I hear what you are saying, we did not use this procedure for......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] limitation on WHERE IN FILE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
I'm trying to create a FOCUS file (TABLEC) using the WHERE IN FILE command. The TABLEB has an output......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]convert month name alpha field to month integer smart date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Thanks for your suggestion Tony. The only thing is that here you have to hardcode '01' and '2016' in......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]convert month name alpha field to month integer smart date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Hi, I use ROWS - OVER to always have 12 lines for each month every request. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]multi line edamail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Jay, use the following: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Prevent 'error' status in ReportCaster using Blackout Dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Hi Tamra, Thank you for your reply. I was already aware of this option and had it already set on 'W......

» Refine Search
» New Search