Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (198 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Export to excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Hello User1, Like MartinY and others already suggested, I strongly recommend you to follow WebFOCUS......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DATETRAN to (tr) format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Yes Martin I know this is working, but what I'm trying to accomplish here is that I don't have to do......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] DATETRAN to (tr) format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Why does this not work for Month > tr, where it works for the 'Day' formatting? I must be overlookin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drill down issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
User1, There is a difference between -SET en SET command. SET ASNAMES is without the dash, so SET ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drill down issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Hi, yes it is common practice to put the SET commands on top most of the time....

User 1, In your script you're saying: PRINT CUST_ACCT_NO AS CUSTOMER_ACCOUNT and later reference ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] TROUBLE PRINTING A FIELD WHICH IS NAMED "HOLD" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
There are several options, for example you could use a define to rename the field. You could also ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph assigning field to Y2 axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Found it: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph assigning field to Y2 axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Thank you Nick, I made some changes, but I'm not there yet.. I changed the following as per your su......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Graph assigning field to Y2 axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Hello, I have a stacked dual chart where I would like to assign FIELDC to the Y2 axis. At this poin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Default sorting ReportCaster Development (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Yes automatically is what I am looking for obviously, because the errors do not stand out this way........

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Default sorting ReportCaster Development (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Is there a way to change the default sorting column of the ReportCaster Development screen? What I w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]Removing Blank Line Between Data and Footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Capples, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]strange portal behaviour (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Francis, do you know if this is in WF 8 only or is it already in WF 7 with a different name? This be......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] drilldown from HTML reportcast issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
yes Tony definitely true, it's nice diving into the weekend like this. I added the statement to the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] drilldown from HTML reportcast issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Thanks a lot Tony! This is what I was looking for... I just fixed the issue. Thanks again, SWES p......

Would anyone have a suggestion where to look?...

I'm experiencing the same problem, previously it worked fine in the environment. Setting up two envi......

Discussion Topic  RE: (closed) More Entries in Dynamic Distribution List than values to burst (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
RSquared, Great solution to avoid the 'errors'! This we can implement in some of our ReportCaster p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Grand total including subtotal amount (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Donald, should be 200 rather than 300? Show us the script, but I agree with Daniel: WF wouldn't mind......

» Refine Search
» New Search