Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (198 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Error code is: 32079Could not get error message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Hi Susan, (INF32079) TOTAL LENGTH OF ALL FIELDS=',I5) Also, someone else had similar issues with a......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-CLOSED] &&KILL_RPC not working in WF8103 ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
I never use(d) KILL_RPC in a pre-processing fex and therefore don't know if this is feasible. Is t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-CLOSED] &&KILL_RPC not working in WF8103 ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Hello WF1326, Did you try to run the procedure without (!) the test in the SET parameter, so you fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Adding a time to a date field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Hello Hero, These are really the basics of WebFOCUS you are asking for and that is not what this fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] warning message empty file stops ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Hello Matt, Thank you for your suggestion. This must do the trick. I just added the numbers in the ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] warning message empty file stops ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Hello FocalPoint, After updating from version 7703 to 7705, I noticed that the ReportCaster stops r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone have RC77 and can you run fexes from MRE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Hi Susannah, We're distributing reports from the MRE with 7.703 and what I see there is that HTTP U......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE CLOSED WITHOUT RESOLUTION] Result of a case I opened in Sep. 2012 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Francis, what was it about then?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Fonts not working for format PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Hello Amber, Please look at a previous post of mine: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Print Data Every Friday (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
CSun, what is your exact question?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Change the font to green when there is negative value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Martin, true that!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Change the font to green when there is negative value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
I mostly skip the MACRO part for clarity and prefer to use the column names. This way when columns a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Modify WebFocus Standard Error Message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
I believe that's not possible, but imho I would try to resolve the unavailability of the reporting s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sum a by group by highest 1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Starr, did you look into this post already? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Wanted No Report Caster warning (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Hello Fernando, Just to let you know that I have tried to find a solution for this many times, unfo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] inherited map (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Thank you Ram, I looked into the edasprof file and noticed there was still some legacy in there and......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] inherited map (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
When I look into the Application Path configuration, most of the folders have 'app root' behind the......

Discussion Topic  RE: deleted app paths still show up (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Hi Kathryn, Thank you for your reply. The app folders were indeed deleted entirely. The .fex files ......

Discussion Topic  RE: deleted app paths still show up (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Waz, sorry for the misunderstanding: The paths are not in the script of the .fex files, but are in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Application Path Property (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
I'm wondering what the difference is in: 1) using the individual fex properties (right-click) and a......

» Refine Search
» New Search