Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (198 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: deleted app paths still show up (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Waz, we don't make use of the 'red icon' project folders, is this what you mean?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to get year quarter in SET command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Thank you all. I ended up using jfr99's solution and this works perfectly for me. Thanks again...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] how to get year quarter in SET command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
How can I convert my smart date (YYMD or Q) into YYQ format in a SET command rather than converting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]WF8 Fixed Column Width (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Jay, Right-click on the field and click on 'Options...'. After that, on the tab 'Style', see 'Colum......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC266 IF....THEN....ELSE....Syntax error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Hello James, The syntax is not ending with ELSE but with another ELSE IF, so replace the last ELSE ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] (FOC1071) VALUE FOR JOIN 'TO' FIELD OUT OF SEQUENCE (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by SWES
Hello, I have generated a SQL table in my procedures. When I try to right-click the table and then ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] synonym define question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Hi Rev1, The database type (Oracle, SQL, ...) might be a possible cause for this. You could try and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Does this Graph type exist in DevStudio 7703 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
OK I see what you're looking for. When you look at the thermometer's description it says: 'it will s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Does this Graph type exist in DevStudio 7703 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
To follow up: I checked in Advanced Graph Assistant and both the thermometer and gauge are available......

Robert, are you using Advanced Graph Assistant? I think the gauge shows right up when you open Advan......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound report with drillthrough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Has anyone tried this before?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound report with drillthrough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Thank you for your reply Susan. Let me be more specific: I'm using this documentation: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Compound report with drillthrough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
I'm trying to realize a compound report with drillthrough functionality (multiple components on top ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Display of data in thousands and millions. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Cyril, I don't think there's a solution for this, and even if there is, it won't be quick or easy. Y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graphs in Compound Documents (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Hello John, Maybe you can provide some more information. For example how do you close your verb in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] dual axis bar/line chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Thank you Shakila, I figured it out with the help of your code. Thanks again, SWES...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] dual axis bar/line chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Is there a way to create a DUAL Axis with bar and line (combined) chart in WebFOCUS? Thanks, SWES...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] German character display on report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
That's strange... sorry can't open your link here....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] German character display on report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Shirley, could you be more specific, what did you see on your screen? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] More information on Business views (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Thank you for your reply Emily. It helped me getting to understand the difference between the two be......

» Refine Search
» New Search