Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (133 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: EDASERVE CRASHING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
Majid, I just had a problem with agents crashing and wanted to share this with you. My problem turn......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Alingment changes when adding color to my data line. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
Tony, Ginny Thanks for your time.... Notice this....this helps explain my problem. When you run th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Alingment changes when adding color to my data line. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
I had already removed this....this was an attempt to force this column to appear in the first column......

Tony, Your suggestion is basically how I am doing this now..in my code I compute "seq" and print th......

Tony, This won't work as the lines need to alternate colors one color when ln = 1 and the other col......

My example did not come out corredt.... with color: two blank spaces are displayed before record ty......

this is my actual code...the report needs to alternate colors between grey & white. When I have no b......

Discussion Topic  Alingment changes when adding color to my data line. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
My requirement is to have alternating colors for each row (grey, white)for this report...however thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: masking syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
Leah...I found out yesterday that this is how I need to accomplish what I was trying to do....howeve......

Discussion Topic  RE: masking syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
I've got it ....thanks...

Discussion Topic  masking syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
Could someone assist me please...I'm trying to mask out the first 5 of a ssn with the following synt......

Discussion Topic  RE: position and substring question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
Ginny and (everyone else)..I did get my previously posted code to work correctly. The problem turned......

Discussion Topic  RE: position and substring question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2

Dane, My attempt did not work...and of course I'm being told that this MUST be done today...the pro......

Thanks Darin, Your right their is alot of additional things to consider with this...each disc has t......

Discussion Topic  position and substring question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
I have a report in which I list discriptions (decode) based on a code I retrieve from a database. An......

Discussion Topic  RE: Allignment Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
All, I have figured out my issue related to my recent post... I removed the NOPRINT on this stateme......

Discussion Topic  RE: Allignment Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
I get a error that no text is supplied below subhead or subfoot...

Mickey (or Anyone). I sorry to bother you with this again but I'm having issues. I am trying to prod......

Thank's very Frank and Mickey for your help ......

» Refine Search
» New Search