Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (133 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Allignment Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
Mickey.... I love you !!!! ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Allignment Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
I don't know...just cant seem to get this to look like I need it to look...I may have sent you a bad......

OH....I see now...let me give this a shot... Thanks...

Mickey I tryed this and it totaly changed the format of my report. I believe I need to use the "over......

Let's say in this example I wanted my number values to show up under the "T" in the header lable "Tr......

Discussion Topic  Allignment Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
Goog Morning, I am having issues with trying to get my data fields to align up properly...I am atte......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for a function that compares 2 strings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
Thanks alot for the suggestion PBrightwell.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for a function that compares 2 strings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
Thanks for your time & the information you provided Darin...I'll look for the MacGuyver technique. T......

The DB is Informax...however we are utilizing SQL passthru...pulling the data bake into a hold file.......

This is what it is to look like ......

The image that I have is too large to place here ...any suggestions?...

Ok Here's my problem...I need to produce a report simular to this......

Thanks Darin.......

Discussion Topic  Looking for a function that compares 2 strings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
Hello, I am looking for a function that compares two strings. I looked at STRCMP, STRICMP, & STRNCM......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Page counter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
Thanks for the infor ypatel and Darin... I appreciate your assistance. Timothy...

Discussion Topic  PDF Page counter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
I have a request to create some new reports in PDF formats. My Question is how do I go about getting......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to create a pipe delimited file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
Thanks Tony, Susannah, GamP, Leah, and Ginny Jakes for all of your helpful suggestions related to my......

Discussion Topic  How to create a pipe delimited file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
Good Morning everyone, I have a requirement in which I am required to create a pipe delimited file.......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Alinement issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
Yes...thanks again...

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Alinement issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
Thanks Tom and every one else for your help !!!...

» Refine Search
» New Search