Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (133 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Alinement issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
your correct...made change totals still bunched together not under their correct columns...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Alinement issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
I am still getting the same results. I am obviously doing someting wrong. My new code is as follows ......

this was not written using the GUI..could youexplain how I would that kfor this fex...

Thanks Francis, although I believe I've tried using the real names and recieved the same results...I......

The section of my code where I am totaling did not print. that section is included here ......

Discussion Topic  PDF Alinement issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2

Discussion Topic  Signature (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
Where/how do I update my signature?...

Discussion Topic  PDF Layout Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
I'm creating a report using the PDF layout painter. This is a wide report. I build a new report whil......

Discussion Topic  a different report format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
Hello all, I have a requirement to create a report that will be simular to this format. If someone ......

Discussion Topic  RE: the trim function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
Good Morning Leah, I want to thank you for your assistance with my "TRIM" code. I have posted the s......

Discussion Topic  RE: the trim function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
Good Morning, I want to thank you for you assistance in helping me resolve this matter. I have incl......

The code I implemented is as follows: FPPCT/A10 =FTOA(pct,'(D7.2)','A10'); PCT_FMT/A10 =......

I am not calculating the value. The value comes in as a (D7.2). I am converting it to show up on the......

any other suggestions ?...

Discussion Topic  the trim function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
Hello, I have some percentage fields that I need to display on a report in a certain format. my co......

Discussion Topic  Webfocus 714 & Excel 2007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
We have an application, where we have a link to export the report to an excel format (using the comm......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to send a file to specific folder on my hard drive (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
Please disregard previous post. File was created correctly. I needed to ftp the file as binary...

Discussion Topic  RE: How to send a file to specific folder on my hard drive (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
Well...I created a new folder and put it in the app path...the .pdf gets created successfully in tha......

Thanks, Prarie, Mgrackin, Daren...

» Refine Search
» New Search