Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (133 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How to send a file to specific folder on my hard drive (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
Thanks Darin, I'll give this suggestion a try. Essentially I will need to do this even if I'm writin......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: How to send a file to specific folder on my hard drive (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
No the WF server cannot see my box. Is their no way to create a .pdf file on any file I'm able to wr......

Hi Darin, I included the -RUN still no file on my hard drive. The POC is to see if I can hold a Web......

this is my latest...still no file on my hard drive FILEDEF TLBPOC1 DISK \\TEMP1\tlbpoc01.pdf TABL......

Discussion Topic  How to send a file to specific folder on my hard drive (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
I am testing a POC. I am writing a fex that produces a PDF (ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT PDF). I want sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mekko (Marimekko) / Matrix graphs ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
Mekko - try this RPT #1 ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT EXL2K OPEN NOBREAK RPT #2 ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT EX......

Discussion Topic  Date time conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
I have a date format '2007-01-17 00:00' that I am trying to convert for a report. Does anyone know o......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC36355) INVALID TYPE OF ARGUMENT #1 FOR USER FUNCTION FTOA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
yes this the portion of the code that is(was) causing the probled...I changed the function to ptoa a......

Discussion Topic  (FOC36355) INVALID TYPE OF ARGUMENT #1 FOR USER FUNCTION FTOA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
I am executing the attached procedure to prepare a line for printing my data has mcstype's of - d:d......

Discussion Topic  RE: looking for a way to produce reports verticaly not horizontally (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
Thanks for responding kalyanswarna I may not have been clear in my description... got to wk early(3 ......

Discussion Topic  looking for a way to produce reports verticaly not horizontally (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
1)I have the need to produce reports vertically not horizontally. I am famuiler with the "over" comm......

Discussion Topic  I need help with javascript functionality (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie2
Hello, I need help with the following. the Addendum record list page is to drill down to the adden......

» Refine Search
» New Search