Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (132 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
My supervisor hates separate reports, thus the need for one report....one day she wants me to combin......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
Actually the 2 different reports may be in the same result file. They are separated by ID (page bre......

So how can I manipulate the style sheet, because I have to wrap the text differently for each letter......

None of the above worked...I am trying to produce different verbiage for an organization letter vers......

-SET &ECHO = ALL; SEVERAL JOINS DEFINE FILE AA_GIFT_DETAIL GOTO_IND/A3=IF SPRIDEN_FIRST_NAME EQ MISS......

I am back to this question 2 years later!!! trying to do a GOTO using a field in the database...I tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display zero counts when using DECODE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
COMPLETE! THANKS TO ALL!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display zero counts when using DECODE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
that worked! Thanks! Now how do I get the amount to show beside each row? Recent Major Gift Activ......

Right that was my purpose to display zeros where the no data is. I'll try it......

NUMBER AMOUNT 1 . . 2 . . 3 . . 4 2 559800.00 TOTAL 2 559800.00 This is what I get when I ......

I took out the semi colon too...

Yes Frank I get output without the ROW/OVER lines. When I add it back I get nothing.......

I am getting zero rows in my output, I know there is data.... DEFINE FILE AMBPROP PROP1/I2= IF AMB......

0 ERROR AT OR NEAR LINE 24 IN PROCEDURE ADHOCRQ FOCEXEC * (FOC080) WORD OR SYNTAX IN 'FOR' PHR......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Display zero counts when using DECODE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
Below is my code. I am trying to count records based on ranges. However when the count is zero I w......

Discussion Topic  Unwanted leading zeros on ALPHA report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
When I execute the following code: JOIN SHRDGMR.SHRDGMR.SHRDGMR_PIDM IN SHRDGMR TO MULTIPLE V_NCAT......

Discussion Topic  RE: pdf in report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
No that is not working either. What should be at the bottom of the report? I have TYPE=DATA, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: pdf in report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
I got the PDF to appear finally, I was using gmail but I changed to my work email address and it wor......

Discussion Topic  pdf in report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
I am trying to display my pdf compound report from report caster and email it. I have read all the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Upgrade to Oracle 10G (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
Oracle 10G automatically was cost based instead of rules based, so my DBA had to take it back to rul......

» Refine Search
» New Search