Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (132 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Upgrade to Oracle 10G (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
Everything is back to normal now! Our DBA did some fine tuning, now the reports are back running. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Upgrade to Oracle 10G (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
-HERE IS THE CODE SET NODATA = ' ' JOIN AA_GIVING.AA_GIVING.DONOR_ID IN AA_GIVING TO UNIQUE AA_CO......

I received an update from my DBA and he said he tried all the solutions and none worked so far. ......

Discussion Topic  Upgrade to Oracle 10G (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
We upgraded this weekend, and none of my "BIG" reports are running. My IT department is still troub......

Discussion Topic  RE: Last 5 gifts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
IT WORKS! THANKS SO MUCH!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Last 5 gifts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
This is how I used the code. I am actually trying to display 3 pieces of info for each of the 5 gif......

Perfect!! Thanks so much!...

Discussion Topic  Last 5 gifts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
I need to pull the last 5 gifts and display the record on one line instead of each line. The only p......

Discussion Topic  RE: JOINING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
Thanks all, I found a workaround...

Discussion Topic  RE: JOINING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
This is not working right.... ......

Discussion Topic  JOINING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
I have 2 fields that are the same but the master file has one that is D12.2 and one that is P9 (and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Roll up records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
oh thats right! So I can take off the BY fields and just change them to Print right?? I will look ......

Discussion Topic  Roll up records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
I am trying to pull a call file that has over 32 fields. What is the workaround for this being that......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
YEP THAT DID IT GRACIAS...

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
thats not working either Frank... Its putting the same value in both......

Yeah, Franks asked me for 3 prompts....Francis your worked but what normally took 1 minute to run no......

DEFINE FILE AA_GIFT_DETAIL ..... GDATE/MDYY=HDATE(GIFT_DATE, 'MDYY'); GDATE2/MDYY=HDATE(GIFT_DATE, '......

Discussion Topic  Date Display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
I am asking the user for 2 dates, a begin and end date. I want to display the 2 dates on the report......

Discussion Topic  RE: Formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
Yes, the first two fields I want to delete and change to BY LAST_NAME AND BY FIRST_NAME TABLE FILE ......

Discussion Topic  Formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
I have generated receipts and letters in webfocus. These receipts and letters involve a lot of form......

» Refine Search
» New Search