Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (141 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show a COMPUTE based on a SUM in a graph and a HEADING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
Wow. I had this all done, and was about to post my resulting code, but then App Studio crashed hard,......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show a COMPUTE based on a SUM in a graph and a HEADING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
I tried doing that right before my TABLE FILE, but when I try to run it, I get a tiny dialog box wit......

So then where does the "ER" come from? I'm trying to translate to my code, which uses a master file,......

First of all, thank you so much! ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Show a COMPUTE based on a SUM in a graph and a HEADING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
This is probably fairly easy for a pro, but I can't reason out the answer for myself. I'm trying to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF 8.0.08 - Security Center: How to create a report of users in a group? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
Here is my version of the report. Still trying to figure out how to get it into Excel, but this at l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF 8.0.08 - Security Center: How to create a report of users in a group? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Remove all image borders from graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Change the Text format extension from .ibfs to .txt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
info4pal, can you post on what you did that finally worked? I am getting my file saved to the locati......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can't run or delete portal due to "Duplicate Key" Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
Our admin apparently solved this by basically deleting everything in repository database. I'm not su......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Can't run or delete portal due to "Duplicate Key" Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
We were having trouble importing a CM package with a single portal in it from one 8104 environment t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to Delete Content Folders? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to Delete Content Folders? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
I did delete the one I saw, but anyway, after I turned off the "Create My Content folders automatica......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to Delete Content Folders? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
I'm trying to clean up an environment, and have several folders to delete in the BI Portal (not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to change multiple files in WF8 Content folder? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
@njsden, @Francis, Just to update, I tried the export in an 8.1.0.4 environment, with the RAW option......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to escape HTML characters in report data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to escape HTML characters in report data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
We have a number of reports that pull user comment fields from the database, and being that they're ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Invisible InfoWindow covering form controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
Okaaaaay... So I closed the HTML file and reopened and ran it again, and now the InfoWindow is gone......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Invisible InfoWindow covering form controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
After several months of not seeing this, it has popped up again. Here's what I did to see this (usi......

Discussion Topic  HTML Composer: What could make it better? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
I know there have always been lingering issues with the HTML Composer, and that the one in version 8......

» Refine Search
» New Search