Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (141 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Ugly dropdown arrows in AHTML format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
Yes, one of my objectives to start was just to get rid of the hardcoded gray background behind the a......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Ugly dropdown arrows in AHTML format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
So my major gripe is still that AHTML styling with CSS is very flaky at best, part of which is due t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Ugly dropdown arrows in AHTML format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
I want to change the dropdown arrows in AHTML reports to something that looks nicer, like an icon. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Stylesheets are being cached somehow (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
Thanks Tony, who knew? I built in an app folder, then have to copy it to MRE (building in MRE result......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Stylesheets are being cached somehow (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
Doug: This is a single report. I have a frame in the HTML composer to which I attached a single proc......

A category is just a text field in the report list that I can filter on, things like "Groceries," "C......

The dropdown is a control to populate a parameter that is in the WHERE clause for the report. The c......

Thanks for all the help. Using ......

Francis, this happens in both IE and Firefox, same behavior and after clearing all caches and tempor......

No, it's in the application folder. The only thing in my Other MRE fold is endeflt.sty. We have mul......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Stylesheets are being cached somehow (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
This has been driving me nuts for about four hours so far today. I have an HTML form with a dropdow......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Answered but Unsolved] One Shared Stylesheet for Multiple Applications (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
I agree with you Wepp and J. I'm used to web dev, where it's largely "if you design it, you can buil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Answered but Unsolved] One Shared Stylesheet for Multiple Applications (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
Okay, I take it back. ReportPainter has once again decided it can only do things one way, and it's a......

Francis, how about for Excel reports? I have no PDF, just HTML, AHTML, and Excel2000/2007. I just ......

Thanks Dave, you're right, not the solution I hoped for, but very workable nevertheless, and in fact......

Discussion Topic  [Answered but Unsolved] One Shared Stylesheet for Multiple Applications (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
Dev Studio is quickly becoming a "head-to-desk" application when it comes to styling reports, mostly......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting HTMLCSS on is not working. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
SOLVED IT! As mentioned, I already have about 50 reports, and they already had an include for a Web......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting HTMLCSS on is not working. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
Thanks Francis, that at least works for any single report. Do you know any way I can put this into a......

I think I found the answer to both questions, and it's that the AHTML format, for whatever unknown r......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Excel Borders are Too Thick (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
Whether creating a stylesheet or selecting the border thickness from the GUI for an Excel report, th......

» Refine Search
» New Search