Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (67 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Strange behaviour / bug with Where-based Joins and Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi Kathryn, IBI Support has given me the same results on the case as you mentioned: * reproducible......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Strange behaviour / bug with Where-based Joins and Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi everybody, today I found a very strange behaviour of WF concerning Where-based joins + Web Servi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] unable to dynamically include a file from an amper in MR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi guys, I'm not 100% sure if this will help. As we are all more or less aware - WF does not really......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] calling a fexprocedure from jsp (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi, I have not tried to launch a WF report / page with JSP yet, but I would try to url-escape the s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Legend for Second BY Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi, while I could not find a "complete" solution to your problem, maybe the following work-around w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] .jpeg as a data element (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi, If you "only" need HTML reports with images from ORA BLOBs, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EDAGET Syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi everybody, what - EDAGET. When I first saw this post it looked too good to be true (incl. the re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [TECHNIQUE] HTML report with BLOB images (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi Wep5622, thanks for your idea using CONNECT BY in ORA to get rid of the stored procedure I menti......

Discussion Topic  [TECHNIQUE] HTML report with BLOB images (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi everybody, once in a while people ask if you can add images (e.g. jpegs) from BLOB fields to Web......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Bug in WF handling &VARs for output formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi, thanks, Tony, for the suggestions using .EVAL and Jack for your explanation on the substition m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Bug in WF handling &VARs for output formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Have opened a mior case. Just in case the problem is not yet known and "remains" in the 7.7.0+ line.......

Hi Waz, thanks for testing it in multiple versions. This is greatly appreciated. Cheers Linne...

Thanks Michael for checking. Seems that they have introduced this "new behaviour" in 7.7.? ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Bug in WF handling &VARs for output formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Dear all, I was wondering if you might help me to check if the problem I found is a real WebFOCUS b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to clear foccache directory from FOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi, dunno if this helps but I use the following code to determine the current foccache path for the......

Discussion Topic  [TECHNIQUE] Multiselect - Comma separated list in &AMP_TEXT (textvarname attribute) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi all, don't know if this is already an old hat but I could not find anything in the forum so I am......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Border line problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
For me (WebFOCUS 7.7.03) assigning borders in a SUBHEAD to TEXT or FIELD items actually works. If ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] edamail works with PDF but not in excel, get a blank sheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi again, while I do not know the linux / unix equivalent exactly, you could have a look at "mutt" ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] edamail works with PDF but not in excel, get a blank sheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi, if you are running a Windows Server (with .NET and powershell installed) + you are allowed to u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] true added to the end of a character parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi everybody, I believe I have seen a similar behaviour on one or several of my html pages in the ......

» Refine Search
» New Search