Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (156 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Rename ACROSS column name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
HI, we use 7702 and the code does not work!! Regards Christian...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding records in alpha file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Waz, perfect!!!! Works great!! Regards Christian...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Adding records in alpha file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi, i am building a non persistant alpha file to use it as a filter with the INFILE technique. Now ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hover text on column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi, nice hint this hover text!! How can i influence the background color of the text?? Regards C......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] scheduling the hold files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Ramya, i use the caster also to create holdfiles (focus files). To see an output in the email, i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Scheduling reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Ramya, has the Report or what ever an output?? I mean do you create a table or so?? Regards Ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: Load multidimensional CSV File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi dhagen, thanks a lot for your help. Can you give me an example. I think this is more than beginne......

Discussion Topic  RE: Load multidimensional CSV File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Danny, do you mean the description of the CSV File, or a real example of the content of the CSV ......

Discussion Topic  Load multidimensional CSV File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hello, i have to load a csv file from SAP (tab seperated) into WebFOCUS. The problem is that the st......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Duration Request (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hello, i am looking for a solution to show the request duration in the footing. Regards Christian...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL View replaced by Focus File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi njsden, with MULTIPLE i got the correct results!! Thanks a lot!!! Christian...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL View replaced by Focus File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi njsden, thanks for your help. - Current value of SET ALL (ON, OFF, PASS) = ON - Are contracts.ID......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] SQL View replaced by Focus File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hello, i have a curios problem. I had to add a calculation to a sql view and created a focus file a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Functions that return data from tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi njsden, i just look every day through the forum to find stuff what i can use in the future. So t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Functions that return data from tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hello, i tried to play a little bit with the code. But i got an error that the field country is not......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Time format in AM & PM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Deepu, use the search!!! Here you are: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Best Practice for currencies calculations??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Håkan, i got it !!!! Perfect!!!! Christian...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Best Practice for currencies calculations??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Håkan, thanks a lot!! Where do i have to place the xrates.txt file?? Regards christian...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Best Practice for currencies calculations??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hello, i have a table with sales figures for the last four business years. In this table i have thr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Direct Hire WebFocus Developer Position in Charlotte, NC! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Gina, you used the wrong forum !! Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements would be the ......

» Refine Search
» New Search