Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (156 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  SAP BW Query Performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hello, has anyone hints for me in getting a better performance for queries against a SAP BW. Is ther......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Loop instead of IN FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hello njsden, H Lidholm thanks for your help!!! I got it!!! At least i thougt the table has to have......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Loop instead of IN FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hello njsden, please take a look at the code ......

Hello, in the meantime, I build a loop but i can't put the records together!! I get the message that......

Hello, thanks for the help so far. I think it is even an internal political problem, because the SAP......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Loop instead of IN FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hello, i think i have strange problem. I need to collect values from a SAP BW which has 700000 recor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DST.COUNT into &variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Tom, looks great!! But i don't understand why webfocus knows that COUNTRY = CNTRY. Strange!! Re......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DST.COUNT into &variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi, i think for you guys this is quiet easy. I want to make a distinct count on a table file. And i ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MRE Bulk Users (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hello dlogan, thanks for your hints!! We solved it with our external!! Regards Christian...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] MRE Bulk Users (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hello, i know there have been similar posts for a bulk user load into MRE. But i can not use the we......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple update sql passthrough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi FreSte, perfect solution!!! Works great!!! Christian...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Multiple update sql passthrough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hello, i have to update a ms sql server table. i will get the new and old values in a txt file and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Opposite of IN FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Tewy, thanks i think in most cases we think to complex!!! Regards Christian...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Opposite of IN FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hello, we use often the IN FILE command as a filter method. Now i want to use it the other way round......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MATCH OLD Problem (AFTER MATCH HOLD OLD) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi GamP, i use PRINT!! Regards Christian...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] MATCH OLD Problem (AFTER MATCH HOLD OLD) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hello, i have a MATCH Problem. I want to match two files (AFTER MATCH HOLD OLD). The first has 106 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Search inside tree control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Kerry, i opened a case (#71962513). I think it will be a new feature request. Regards Christian...

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Search inside tree control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hello, is it possible to build a search functionality to search inside a tree control. in this case......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hyperlink formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi GamP, which css do we have to edit?? we changed the color inside the styling TYPE=DATA DRILLMENU......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Embedding image in a Column FORMAT HTMTABLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Perfect!!! I think in most cases a beginner like me thinks too complicated!! Christian...

» Refine Search
» New Search