Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (156 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Hyperlink formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hello, we changed the color for a hyperlink in our report from the standard light blue to a dark bl......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Embedding image in a Column FORMAT HTMTABLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hello JG, your solution works great!!!! we pointed a drilldown on the image, now we have a blue bor......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Embedding image in a Column FORMAT HTMTABLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hello, is it possible to embed an image to a column depending on a value in the output format HTMTA......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drilldown in HTMTABLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Just a short question!! how can i avoid the drilldown, when there is no data. we did this with a mac......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drilldown in HTMTABLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hello J.G. great!!!! Perfect!!! Works fine!!! Christian...

The column is marked as a drilldown (underline), but the link does not work. the IE7 shows in the le......

hi atturhari, yes it is not working. that,s why i am asking!! Christian...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Drilldown in HTMTABLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hello, is it possible to add a drilldown like this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Keyfiels Lenght in segment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi, i found the error in the documentation, i changed from focus to xfocus and everything runs fine......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Keyfiels Lenght in segment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hello, in my fex i am building a focus db as a temporary database. After adding some BY fiels i get ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Grid in HTML with JS or so??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hello JG, thanks for the code. How can i implement an alpha file as an source for the list_field. i ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Grid in HTML with JS or so??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hello JG, just one short question bevor the weekend beginns, how can i implement a dynamic list in ......

Okay, i will try it with another html designer!! Last question, how can i add headers to the columns......

JG, i just ask because i have to add some normal text_boxes and some check_boxes to the form. i thi......

Hello JG, thanks a lot again!! i did not really get it how i can implement the grid in a normal htm......

HI JG, thanks a lot so far!!! i am now working with WebFOCUS for 10 months and i am surprised every......

Hello JG, that,s really great stuff!!!!!! ABT is right, i need to write each value with a modify in ......

Discussion Topic  Data Grid in HTML with JS or so??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hello, my new task is to build a datagrid (without Maintain) where the user can add values(int), and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] EXL2K vs EXL07 performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Paul, i have similar Problems with Excel 2007 as an Output Format. Some characters (Rumanian) th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] collapse/expand columns in an html report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi JG, thats, very nice!! Is it possible to collapse rows in a form,(like a datagrid) so that the us......

» Refine Search
» New Search