Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (183 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Does NLS Settings 65001 - Unicode(UTF-8) support extended ascii (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
HTML, Just ran that code with nothing else,it would default to a browser....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Does NLS Settings 65001 - Unicode(UTF-8) support extended ascii (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
When I run this -REPEAT :Loop FOR &Count FROM 33 TO 255; -SET &Char = HEXBYT(&Count, 'A1'); -TYPE &......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Comma in Title in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
I am running on 8202 and it does not work. I have updated my signature. I wonder if there is any set......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Comma in Title in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
I tried that, it puts everything in one line only....

Hi All, Thanks for your suggestions. I was hoping Tonys code would really work , but webfocus is va......

I cannot the change the title, I would have done that rather than posing the issue here and trying t......

No , But I need only two stacks Successful Uploads: No Errors, No Warnings not 3 as below, Succes......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] Comma in Title in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
I have an issue with commas in Title. In the following I need the tile to be in two lines as below i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] App Studio Delete file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Resetting to default fixed it , but there is no specific place to reset it. This is bad if you are m......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] App Studio Delete file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Hi, When we browse files in App Studio and I right click on a file and click delete, it deletes ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Supress Legend Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
ok, Thank you....

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] Supress Legend Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Is there a way to suppress a particular value on the legend. For Example , Suppress just SEATS: ENGL......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Edit the customsignin Pages for BI portal Login (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
I am trying to modify the sign in page for a BI Portal with custom Styling. IBI documentation says f......

Discussion Topic  Experienced Webfocus Developer available (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by getit
Hello, I am an experienced webfocus developer and an active member on the Webfocus Forum since ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Graph Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Is there a way to combine these two?. Need the BY and ACROSS exactly as in the example. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ACROSS TITLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Thank you Danny. Your Solution works Great!!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ACROSS TITLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
How do I get TITLE1 in the same row as ID s ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] merge cells in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
No, I created this example for a more complicated problem, This problem is related to be able to mer......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ROWSPAN for heading items? Is it possible? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
I have used excel templates before, but I wasn't sure about one thing needed for this report. Can a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ROWSPAN for heading items? Is it possible? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Is it possible to do the same thing as above in excel and without using HTMLFORM and without the bla......

» Refine Search
» New Search