Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (183 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Best Way to Design for Mobile Devices (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
This is a generic question. What is the best way to create a Dashboard for Ipad?. Using the Html Com......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HELP!! get report on iframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Hi , I have a mainpage.fex, that has two iframes, one dropdown and value change should run the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New line in Excel cell (SOLVED) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Awesome!..Thanks Jgelona and Francis....

Discussion Topic  RE: New line in Excel cell (SOLVED) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Jgelona , This is exactly what I need but.. I got the error missing quote marks?...

Discussion Topic  New line in Excel cell (SOLVED) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Hi, Here is a simple example, I have data as below. In the excel sheet I should get the model in......

Discussion Topic  Style Part of field differently (SOLVED) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Hi All, I have the code below. IS there a way to style Car field differently than model. bot......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF Graph Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
I finally got to test this. It works great. Thanks Waz, you are awesome!....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF Graph Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
I cannot come out of the compound report setup and create them seperately as this is a simplified ca......

I posted the code in Tags...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PDF Graph Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
In the below graph , is there a way to show only the car where there is data, example in the first g......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ACROSSTITLE title styling in 7703 when SET ACROSSTITLE = SIDE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
I am running this on 7703 and the blue color does not show up on the across title, if you run it to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hyperlink in Excel from one tab to the next (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Great , Thanks. Just one last quesion,can I get a CAR EXAMPLE to win the mega millions? Just kiddin ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hyperlink in Excel from one tab to the next (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
You guys are awesome! Still trying to get the link to go the exact cell value instead of A1. If we c......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Hyperlink in Excel from one tab to the next (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
I have a compound EXL2K report. It has two tabs first tab is summary and second tab is detail. Is it......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS / Focus / analyst / data modeler available - Chicago or offsite (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by getit
Please check your PM. I have sent a position. If you need details email dreddy_323@yahoo.com...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] % sign in EXL2k (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Not Sure..Mine is Excel 2007 too..the percent sign just disappears....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] % sign in EXL2k (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
I am on 7.7.03..I just updated my signature...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] % sign in EXL2k (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
The percent sign disappears for the AMT field How to preserve it in EXL2K.? DEFINE FILE CAR AMT/A85......

Discussion Topic  RE: calling param in SQL EX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Thank you njsden for your suggestion. Does anyone have any more ideas?...

Discussion Topic  RE: calling param in SQL EX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Can anyone suggest a solution for this.?...

» Refine Search
» New Search