Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (183 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] URL for PDF file under baseapp (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
You guys are wonderful!It works. Thank you!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] URL for PDF file under baseapp (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
If I have a file called Test.PDF under baseapp/other folder...what would be the URL to open it using......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] hyperlink to go to tab2 using tabcontrol (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
got it , looks like it should be parent.document.getElementById('tabitem2').click()...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] hyperlink to go to tab2 using tabcontrol (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Hey, If this hyperlink is inside iframe1 on tab1 ..it doesn't switch to tab2..should the refer......

it works..excellent!. Thank you very much dhagen.....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] hyperlink to go to tab2 using tabcontrol (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Hi, I am using a simple tabcontrol in html layout painter with Tab1 and tab2. If on tab1 page I ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Refresh loaded report in HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Unfortunately , it does not help my issue here.......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Refresh loaded report in HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Hi I have two fexes fex1 and fex2 with the following code. I have created a html for fex1 with dropd......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Active Tab value into variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
I was going in the same direction as It's Alive suggested with an input text box hidden...but someho......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Active Tab value into variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
I tried this and it wouldn't let me give the same name in two tabs..It is creating hidden2 in second......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Active Tab value into variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Hi , I have placed a simple tab control in HTML composer. It has 2 tabs Daily and Monthy. Is t......

Discussion Topic  ACROSS specific columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Is there a way to do this, I get error... TABLE FILE CAR SUM LENGTH WIDTH ACROSS SEATS AS '' RETAI......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Tree structure using WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
What does the TCNT/I9 WITH CAR = TCNT + 1; do.? I tried looking for help and in forums but couldn......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Tree structure using WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Francis, If you have the source code for the above demo , please mail it to me at sowmyapindi@yahoo......

Thanks a lot Francis, this is exactly what I am trying to do... Its really great that you have this ......

Francis, I was trying to use your code..but getting errors which I cannot fix.... could you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Add n number of spaces to a field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Thank you both for your suggestions..that will work for me.. I am trying to understand the logic her......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Add n number of spaces to a field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
I have data as follows, DEPTH........NAME 1...........DAVE 2...........KIM 3...........RODNEY 1......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Data Manipulation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
I have data in a hold file like this, LIST NAME1 COMP1 1 KENNEDY,HOLLY J ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Get parents in a FML Hierarchy or display an upline hierarchy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Is there a way to display an upline report on an FML Hierarchy.? I know that if i use the following......

» Refine Search
» New Search