Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (183 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: exl2k to blackberry - cscript error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Nevermind. Got this figured out. Thanks....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: exl2k to blackberry - cscript error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Tony, I just pulled the script from previous posting. Thanks for looking into this. I am sti......

Discussion Topic  exl2k to blackberry - cscript error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
I was searching a previous thread and found that we have to use vbscript to save the exl2k resulting......

Discussion Topic  RE: Substring and position from reverse (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
I came up with the exact solution as Alan Bs yesterday and it is working fine. Mgrackin 's also is a......

Discussion Topic  Substring and position from reverse (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Hi , I have a field which is like 011011001111......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to use function modules in SAP.? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Hey, what if we need to pass multiple sets of fields into the function module. For Example, I......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to use function modules in SAP.? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Got it working with the help of reading from a file suggestion from leah. Glad to know, I was not t......

Discussion Topic  How to use function modules in SAP.? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Hi, we have a function module in sap which if we pass order number will return the status. We cre......

Discussion Topic  RE: Converting rows to columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Ok, Max. did it.,that was easy. thanks Kevin. Thanks Francis too for enquiring into this....

Discussion Topic  RE: Converting rows to columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Here is my code JOIN LIKP_VBELN IN LIKP TO MULTIPLE LIPS_VBELN IN LIPS AS J0 JOIN LIPS_VBELN IN LI......

NO, I need to be able to identify the across column. its part of a bigger problem....

Discussion Topic  Converting rows to columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
HI , I have searched thru the columns and found columns to rows conversion , but not the other wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE A HOLD FILE ON PC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Thanks mgrackin, your comment To answer the first part, NO you cannot directly save a PDF document o......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE A HOLD FILE ON PC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Can we not save a pdf on a c drive using filedef.? FILEDEF SAMPLE DISK C:\TEST\SAMPLE.pdf -RUN TABL......

Discussion Topic  how to use SAP function module (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by getit
Hi, we have a function module in sap which if we pass order number will return the status. We cre......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: filedef excel template file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Thanks for the reply. we are using 7.1.4 version of webfocus.How do I change the Mime settings ? H......

Discussion Topic  filedef excel template file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Hi, I am not able to save an excel template file under baseapp as an excel file. APP HOLD bas......

Discussion Topic  readonly excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
is there a way to prevent user editing the excel after it is displayed from an excel template. That ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using excel template and macros and dos commands together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
No ,that did not work, we had complex styling (inverted column titles,which we tried even to do as ......

Discussion Topic  Using excel template and macros and dos commands together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Hi, I really need help with this from the webfocus gurus out there. I am trying to save an exce......

» Refine Search
» New Search