Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 157
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3132 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: (CLOSED) Yrthresh/Defcent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Yes, imho, it is dangerous to do so. The YRTHRESH and DEFCENT should be set at a systems level. If ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Include Worksheet Name in HTML Formula for EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Gamp: Well put. I'll keep that in mind myself....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Include Worksheet Name in HTML Formula for EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Consider the OVRLAY command......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] displaying multiple formats... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
If you mean that you want the user to select from a variety of formats, then what Surenther suggeste......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] testing for the existence of a field. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Do you mean: "If field X has a value?" If so, then Ginney plan should do the trick. However, if yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to access file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Check out the the documentatiosn for the creation of synonyms. There's a lot more to it then a FILE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] regarding HOLD..... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I totally agree with Ginny. There are two pages of posts regarding this subject, permanent hold file......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Leading zero in report EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks Francis, for the International clarification on this. I needed some clarification on it...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Leading zero in report EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
You're Welcome ac1, I think that it's a bit annoying as well. But, like I said "It'll get the job ......

I'm not sure that I understand the issue completely. But if you're looking for the following RESULT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] regarding HTML COMPOSER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
By "composer", do you mean "HTML Layout Painter"? If so, then "......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] String Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
There's a few string manipulatores out there... Check out LCWORD for starters......

Discussion Topic  RE: [How To] Output data from Webfocus into a HTML Calendar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks, That's Great Tony....

Discussion Topic  RE: [How To] Output data from Webfocus into a HTML Calendar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
trob, How about providing me with a data, preferably FOCUS DB, and the associated MFD? If so, I'll ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Chaining issue 7.6.4. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
[off-topic] spell checker: Oops [/off-topic]...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Chaining issue 7.6.4. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
1) You're correct in guessing that this topic was opened before. 2) The slowness, I believe, is baed......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED (with one minor workaround)] 7.6.9 Conditional Chaining (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Yes, Houston, We have a problem! Actually, it's a BUG. I brought this up in the Expert Room at Sum......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] related to graph.. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Kiran, Just a thought regarding your month sort: consider the following method: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to merge two hold files. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I like the alternatives that you provided Jack. Afterall, anything is possible......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to eliminate dup lines in detail section of report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I agree with the SUM... There's a lot of code here and we don't have access to "EDCHEK" file of kno......

» Refine Search
» New Search