Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 156
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3119 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Return values from html layout painter field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Yes... There are two fields associated with the controls, 'Value Field' and 'Display Field'. You ca......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC36355) INVALID TYPE OF ARGUMENT #1 FOR USER FUNCTION DATEADD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FROM - TO vs. GE and LE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I agree... I have not, yet, seen a difference in performance using either of the above mentioned met......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] open child window from launch form in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Is there a particular reason why you are doing this differently then that which is readily available......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph questions - how to change Y axis label (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
This doesn't sound difficult. But, what is the value, and field, now and what do you want to change......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Merging 2 different graph types (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks again JG. I continued on past your post of "Sat Jun 13 2009 03:53" for three reasons: 1) Anat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Merging 2 different graph types (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Actually, there is a technique to do this that I got from Summit 09. I've used it back in Nationwid......

OK JG, Thanks for the clarification... I got confused... So, Anatess, what I produced would be goo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] differences between 717 and 768 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Each release comes with a "New Features" document. That should help you. Other then that, contact ......

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED> Sort Order Drill missing on sorted column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Consider passing &SORT_IN via your DRILLDOWN and this:......

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED> Sort Order Drill missing on sorted column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I, personally, wouldn't do it this way (in the sytle sheet). I'd use a DEFAULTed sort variable and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] extracting proper fields from a txt file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I'd like you to consider, while we're waiting on the above mentioned information, that all variation......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Fakearray/Loop incompatabilities between 7.6.4 and 7.6.9 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks for the clarification Jack. Allow me to elaborate on my "whenever I want" statement with a cl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Fakearray/Loop incompatabilities between 7.6.4 and 7.6.9 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
J, I use the ".EVAL" whenever I want to ensure that the variable is EVALuated before the statement i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Stylesheet in CSV (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I totally agree with Tony A. shakila25: Perhaps, if you want formatted text, you'd rather have it h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Simple HTML Form Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I'd add another way to do this. That is to use a fex to populate this. Darin sugessted a JavaScript......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Question on Creating a Hyperlink with report output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Sherry, Would you please provide the solution which you used so that we may all bebefit from it? T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] repeating the count for every record (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Ahh, the days before "BYDISPLAY"... A lot has changed since then, hasn't it. Keep in mind that, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved by Darin Lee] Easy HTML Form Question about Buttons (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
There's really nothing wrong with coding a simple hyperlink like ......

» Refine Search
» New Search