Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 153
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3044 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Tracie, Try this code, using the CAR FILE, to see if it represents your desire. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I'm a bit confused... What I see is that you want to display one of two "REPORTs" based o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hide rows in HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I can see your dilemma with OLAP. But, a drilldown to another fex should work. If not, have you co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hide rows in HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
IMHO, Keep it in WebFOCUS and use the DRILLDOWN functionality. I, personally, don't care to add Java......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Output as plain text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
"SET LINES = 999999" should eliminate the "blank lines printing after 55 lines"....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Merging 2 different graph types (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
OK, if you cannot do it using the CAR file, then can you provide the data you want plotted and show ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Merging 2 different graph types (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Anatess, Can you provide a sample of what you really want? Perhaps in an excel file? Doug...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] PDF Report not getting displayed occasionally (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I agree with JG: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What is the difference between 'IF' and 'WHERE'? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I, as Francis, have not used IF for several years in favor of the WHERE. But then again, I have not......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Put to bed] So what else is broken (or moved?) in Dev Studio 7.6.9? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Dimitris: The "shortcut keys including F5 to run requests" is, as Tony, said "somethi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Put to bed] So what else is broken (or moved?) in Dev Studio 7.6.9? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Absolutely Right! IMHO: They should NEVER do away with any of Ted’s (text editor) features. Long L......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Has anyone simulated a Box Plot graph with WebFOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Laure, Do you have a sample of what you desire to achieve which you can post? Maybe even a link to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] help on report data from oracle and Mainframe DB2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
JG and Susannah, I like your simplistic approaches. The proper use of the MATCH FILE command with a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Printing Precision forms (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I think that Susannah's "form.gif" is another advantage, in reply to Tony's "Any more......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Printing Precision forms (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I totally agree with Darin. Basically: print the Form AND Data as one “report”. CSS’s do the trick......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Missing Records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
It sure seems that MATCH FILE would do the trick, as PB mentioned… If you cannot do that on the ori......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] InfoAssist feedback? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Ginny, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] InfoAssist feedback? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
The points of interest that concern me are: 1) Extras charge to RA owners for IA: This should not be......

Poll  RE: Automatically Close Old Posts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: {Case Open} Run report in HTML- but then have a option in the report to change output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
What about adding a link, which regenerates the report in the desired format, in the heading (or so......

» Refine Search
» New Search