Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 157
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3132 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Preserve timestamp on FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I drop to Windows and copy from there. The timestamps are preserved nicely......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Adding a hyphen to zip codes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I was going to add another way... But there's so many ways to do stuff in WebFOCUS (many of which ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
What are the field in your MFD? Please check documentation for the syntax of the key words SUM, BY, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help with recompute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
It's the BY that does it. That causes the 1st column of nuumbers to be to the right of another, tex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] stylesheet line continuation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks Prarie. It was a Great Hit at Summit 09... Gerry even liked it. It cathes a lot of attentio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Webfocus 769 upgrade (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
1) Don't forget to migrate your '762 settings' 2) 768 seems to be stable, go there first....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Return values from html layout painter field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Yes... There are two fields associated with the controls, 'Value Field' and 'Display Field'. You ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC36355) INVALID TYPE OF ARGUMENT #1 FOR USER FUNCTION DATEADD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FROM - TO vs. GE and LE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I agree... I have not, yet, seen a difference in performance using either of the above mentioned met......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] open child window from launch form in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Is there a particular reason why you are doing this differently then that which is readily available......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph questions - how to change Y axis label (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
This doesn't sound difficult. But, what is the value, and field, now and what do you want to change......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Merging 2 different graph types (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks again JG. I continued on past your post of "Sat Jun 13 2009 03:53" for three reasons: 1) Anat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Merging 2 different graph types (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Actually, there is a technique to do this that I got from Summit 09. I've used it back in Nationwid......

OK JG, Thanks for the clarification... I got confused... So, Anatess, what I produced would be goo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] differences between 717 and 768 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Each release comes with a "New Features" document. That should help you. Other then that, contact ......

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED> Sort Order Drill missing on sorted column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Consider passing &SORT_IN via your DRILLDOWN and this:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] extracting proper fields from a txt file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I'd like you to consider, while we're waiting on the above mentioned information, that all variation......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Fakearray/Loop incompatabilities between 7.6.4 and 7.6.9 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks for the clarification Jack. Allow me to elaborate on my "whenever I want" statement with a cl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Stylesheet in CSV (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I totally agree with Tony A. shakila25: Perhaps, if you want formatted text, you'd rather have it h......

» Refine Search
» New Search