Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 153
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3044 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Microsoft Word Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks again JG, 1) Output to MS Word is a Critical Requirment here. 2) I'm on Unix here. So, the ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Microsoft Word Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Can a "file converter" such as "ABC Amber" be incorpoarted into WebFOCUS? I'm g......

Thanks JG, That's what I was affraid of, I was hoping I needed a refresher to remind me of somethin......

Discussion Topic  [WORKAROUND] Microsoft Word Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I need a refresher on this... What's the best format to use for creating a COMPOUND Microsoft Word ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOCUS-Whats the full form?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I had that same question when I first started with FOCUS, back in the pre-WebFOCUS days… back in th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Open in PDF and print (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Basically, you'd need to use PDF as your output format and do your print there (PDF) once the PDF is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph Legend Wrap Length (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
What value do you have for the following setting (true or false)? setLegendTextAutofit(???);...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add "all" capability to variable populated with dynamic list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Yes JDroke, It can be done in the Report Painter. Here's the result. I added the -DEFAULT and comp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add "all" capability to variable populated with dynamic list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
The fact that the field is numeric does not preclude the ability to add ALL as an option. This is a......

Can you add 'ALL' to your IRSUM file? If so, just use some DM after the prompting to accomodate the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]conditional display of column value..urgent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
JG: Thanks for that insight. It looked good here, on my system....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]conditional display of column value..urgent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] regarding pivot tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
FrankDutch: Somewhat of a ditto to Charlz. I didn't mean to merely repeat your reply but to elabora......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Displaying Currency Symbols (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I hope that does it Krishkasi, I've learned something from this. Thanks for asking in the first pl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Displaying Currency Symbols (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Check out ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] WHERE statement truncated at 80 characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Start by asking your systems people for that information. I have found that the datasets on the mai......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] WHERE statement truncated at 80 characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I've faced this situation before. And it sounds more like the fact that you're on a mainframe and yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Pagination is possible in OLAP or not?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
A consideration would be to produce a HOLD file with all of your selection criteria then check the n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drop down performance in OLAP is bad .... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Consider that OLAP actually reruns the fex with the modified sort fields, metrics and measures, and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error Parsing MASTER FILE APPLICATION_CSV(FOC553) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Do all the rows in your csv file end with a currency symbol? Perhaps your new data does not have th......

» Refine Search
» New Search