Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 156
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3119 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Table layout in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
What is your final / desired output format (HTML, PDF, Other)?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXL2K FORMULA and FML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I'm sure that I would rather have it working then not working when I do need it. And, I'm sure I wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Drill Downs in Across Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I ran the following code, with and without the WHERE statement, as an example of different numbers o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] -RUN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
A follow-up question: Does the -RUN actually CLOSE the file? Or, does it reset the pointer back to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] -RUN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I'd give extra points to Francis for the implementation of error checking... I use, as I'm sure man......

I agree with Francis, Darin, and Ginny. However, I do (sometimes) and have seen others use the -RUN......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Leading space in DOC letter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Yeah EricH, I think you "mis-interpreted (my) question? ... At what point... ". It's not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Leading space in DOC letter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Eric, Regarding:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Format text inside list used in a drop down box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
You could use some edit / concatenation functions to add the desires HTML tags via a defined field b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Two tables with different styling when printed in HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks JG, That with EMPTYREPORT could do the trick without the need for the check for no data....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Two tables with different styling when printed in HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
One option may be do a "ON TABLE HOLD AS MyTable FORMAT HTMTABLE" combined with a "-G......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] report size ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Other information is avalaible by doing some math with the information gained from the &LINES an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Displaying Dagger symbol in PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Also, be careful as it is possible that all of your users are using the same release / version of PD......

Discussion Topic  RE: solv Report initially shows results for default parameter values, not selected values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Can you post your code, within the code brackets - IF it's not too intense. If it is too intense, c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Two Spreadsheets at once (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Tom, Are you "settling for" the tabbed resolution? Or, do you really want the "two s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Two Spreadsheets at once (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Ginny, I replaced the two "INCLUDE" fexes with two different, but basic, "TABLE FILE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to Find if Hold File has no records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
You're absolutly correct in using "&LINES" instead of "&RECORDS" when us......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] referenceLineInsert (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
There's 188 different GraphTypes showing the associated setGraphType (values) ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] referenceLineInsert (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Try......

I agree with you Francis. I have found that the best resource for the "Advanced Graphic" ......

» Refine Search
» New Search