Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3038 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Display percent in pie chart legend (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks JG, That's what I thought... I'll check it out as per your suggestion. "They" want the leg......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [WORKAROUND] Display percent in pie chart legend (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I'm sure that the percent associated with a pie slice can be displayed in the legend of a pie chart.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Parameter Grouping Options (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks GamP, That's what I was afraid of... I'll look into the IB Tech Support thing and consider th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Parameter Grouping Options (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks Ginny for the insight... Thanks GamP for the addition insight... That worked... Now, is ther......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Parameter Grouping Options (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Where is the default kept for the Parameter Grouping Options (HTML Painter WF 76x)? I, inadvertentl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Changing the colors on a Line Graph that has 3 lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks Guys, I couldn't find my personal archived sample of this. Howver, I knew I could find it h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Supplying -DEFAULT values with amper variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Regarding the "moving range" (Darin 3/13/2007 11:52) in the calendar: movine dates (AKA: a date rang......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to differentiate Web FOCUS URL. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I don't think this is witty enough for you Susannah. But, I think it's a typo which meant to be eit......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to differentiate Web FOCUS URL. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Try this for LOCALHOST: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display of numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I know that this is an old post. However, I thoughht I reply to it seeing that it comes up when sea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Retaining Leading zeros in excel format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Yes Jagan, as Susannah said: You can't do the math on these converted values. However, math can be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Way to put a hyperlink in the report header in Excel output format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Susanna: Excellent! I used this method at USDA to embed an "Export to PDF or Excel" link in the hea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Alpha to Date Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Consider this: -SET the dates which you want to pass in to the DBMS before your DEFINE or TABLE. Ex......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gantt Charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I hope you don't mind if I add this to my library......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Excel 2003 WFServlet already Open (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
What can we do to get a "New Feature" added that would allow an "AS" name to be used / appended to t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I arrange the order of the Across Statement???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Did I miss something? Without the "SET HOLDLIST = PRINTONLY" (Or, is that the default setting at t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Order Report drop down by HiGHEST and LOWEST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Check out the following code where I do what it seems that you are attempting (I left out much of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: What makes WebFOCUS Great? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Instead of listing everything that I like about WebFOCUS, I'd like to add the following from "Govern......

Discussion Topic  RE: DevStudio Run button and Vista (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks John, While FireFox does work. I need more then a work-around... I need to be able to use I......

Discussion Topic  RE: DevStudio Run button and Vista (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks Rich, I can hardly wait to try this. Unfortunately, that won't be till this evening... Your......

» Refine Search
» New Search