Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3040 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: DevStudio Run button and Vista (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks John, While FireFox does work. I need more then a work-around... I need to be able to use I......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: DevStudio Run button and Vista (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks Rich, I can hardly wait to try this. Unfortunately, that won't be till this evening... Your......

Discussion Topic  DevStudio Run button and Vista (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Has anyone experienced the disappearing Internet Explorer (browser) window while executing a fex via......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where do 'My Reports' reside in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks Ginny, I'll poke around there till I get them....

Discussion Topic  Where do 'My Reports' reside in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
We need to be able to "see" the reports which are created by analytical users so that we can assist ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DYNAMIC WHERE STATEMENT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
You can use &LINES in your -REPEAT statement which will loop through the -REPEAT as many times as th......

Discussion Topic  RE: DYNAMIC WHERE STATEMENT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I like Glenda's solution. However, couldn't you eliminate one hold file, as follows: TABLE FILE CA......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] stylesheet line continuation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Keep in mind that there MAY be an 80 character line length limit IF you're on a mainframe with a the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Aligning heading text with column titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Here's the code behind that image: One way is to use the HEADING as: "......

Discussion Topic  RE: Aligning heading text with column titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
What is the format of the output? If it's HTML or Excel you can setup the 1st line (A ... B + C = A......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create a MFD from a COBOL Copybook (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Yeah Tom, I think I wrote something to do this back in 89 @ GMAC Insurance... (Bad) Memories. Sor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create a MFD from a COBOL Copybook (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks Tom, Unfortunatly, we don't have that (CTF) here. The CTF is a billable item, right?...

Discussion Topic  Create a MFD from a COBOL Copybook (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I've been out of the mainframe arena for a while and remember (back in the archives) creating a MFD ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Release 765 'Cabin Fever' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
What about DevStudio 764 (or maybe 765) on a Vista machine - and the run button? Has anyone overcom......

Discussion Topic  RE: No Selection Parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I totally agree with Darin regarding the FOCEXEC name being shorter and WITHOUT special characters -......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can i give a parameter a value with javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Mark, Thanks for the additional insight you provided in your March 21, 2008 06:23 AM post. I'll wor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Heading in to seperate cells in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Perhaps you can consider the use of COLSPAN. The following is how I handled a similar situation: TY......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppression of Tooltips in PDF Drilldowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Yeah. So, what I need seems to mutually exclusive: 1) The report is in PDF 2a) The PDF report need......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppression of Tooltips in PDF Drilldowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thank you Francis and Susannah, I was afraid of that... Perhaps the info will flow down from the h......

Discussion Topic  Suppression of Tooltips in PDF Drilldowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Does anyone know how to suppress the tooltips which appear upon mouseover / hover in a drilldown in ......

» Refine Search
» New Search