Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 152
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3034 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Traffic Lights and FML NEW QUESTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Nice one ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Traffic Lights and FML NEW QUESTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I place my images in a common app folder and refer to it in a DEFINE or COMPUTE. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML 5 Chart Extension - KPI Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML 5 Chart Extension - KPI Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
You could accomplish the same results by placing the appropriate TITLEs and DATA elements in a mult......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Timestamp on File Output Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
'COM' and 'XLSX' appear to work differently in 8202 as well. COM : Ignores AS NAME XLSX: Accepts AS......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] hiding options from listbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I guess I'm not understanding your post. Are you wanting to hide the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] hiding options from listbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I would CHAIN the editbox to the listbox using a fex to capture the incoming value from the editbox ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DATEADD error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Are you guys really on 7.7x?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is it Possible to do Multiple EXEC or EX commands in one procedure? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Border not reflecting for subtotal when OBJECT=FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Ah, the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Border not reflecting for subtotal when OBJECT=FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I added some elaborations to MartinY's already prefect code. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Grow and Shrink Report Sections on Document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
This is a two-step process: 1) As you did: set both reports to Size and Overflow = Flowing from Fixe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How can I add an image like the column 4 image to the total line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
How about saving the values and images that you want using DEFINE FILE and displaying that as ON TAB......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Converting Multiple Columns into One (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
So, each row in your source file can have a different amount of 'groups' of data, as in "Param1Name ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Aggregate Search in Magnify (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
It looks like you're using the same field twice, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Making the bar width uniform and changing the gap between bars. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I, personally, like the Bullet Charts when used properly, as I'm such you're doing. So, please let ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Aligning Subfoot and report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Would you please replicate this issue with a common IBI Source such as CAR or GGSALES. And, plase th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]2ND Level Across Variance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Customization of chart tool tips in 8.206 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
So, are you saying that the drilldown code is overwritten by the GRAPH_JS_FINAL code section? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Cannot give pixels in report styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Isn't there a "UNITS=PX" available in the STYLESHEET? Not that it'll help here but it may, keeping i......

» Refine Search
» New Search