Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 153
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3057 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS 8 Migration Testing? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
More information / cross reference the ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] What are the advantages of moving to WF 8 ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
There's a lot of infomation in the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] What are the advantages of moving to WF 8 ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dashboard list is incomplete. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
It turned out that this was a Java Cache issue which came about when using another application (whic......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dashboard list is incomplete. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks for your reply MattC, All of our DB access is controlled from within WebFOCUS Admin user Man......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Dashboard list is incomplete. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I have a situation which requires your insight. That is: The list of available dashboards is, somet......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]function to give the Actual LAST value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
or "......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill down Fexes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
There should be an immediate indication in the status bar. Howver, the "TARGET=_BLANK may provide a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed]LAST function for D20.2 variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
It's best to use LAST with a sort field to ensure data integrity....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Is it possible to create a calendar using Webfocus ? [Solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
No need for any jQuery to do this. Oddly enough, I presented a presentation for Summit a few years ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NFR?] Surpress Trailing Zeros (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
LOL / Love the DEFINE FUNCTION BUFFET... "LATITUDE_TRI" is nice. But I Want A Format... maybe a N......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NFR?] Surpress Trailing Zeros (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Yes. But, as displayed in NJSDEN's post of Thu Aug 15 2013 16:06, the lack of trailing zeros does ma......

The format is D12.6 is for longitude / latitude (something like 42.701). But, Sorry, I'm not going ......

Thanks for your reply... this is a good representation of what I want. I think that trailingf zero......

Discussion Topic  [NFR?] Surpress Trailing Zeros (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I think that I have some brain freeze going on here. So, please help me out with what I think is a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] appending a line at the begining of the file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
You want ot prepend, so how about appending fileb to filea, delete fileb, rename filea to fileb....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED--duplicate POST]Indenting columns in an Excel Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Hi Michele, Could you provide a sample of this using TABLE FILE CAR? That would help us to more eas......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] [Thank you]Recursive (Self-Join) in .MAS file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
How about showing the FEX CODE for our enlightenment as to exactly what it is that you want?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CONVERSION OF MDYY filed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Multi-Verb Request on Cube (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Can you HOLD the "sets" of data, and JOIN them, to simulate the multi-verb-request? It may be worth......

» Refine Search
» New Search