Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 157
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3132 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Determine MAX value within a DEFINE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
You could use the MIN and MAX functions based on 'THIS' and 'LAST' records for a given field. I've d......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple AHTMLs in one HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
That didn't work for me. Is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple AHTMLs in one HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
So, where does "......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] coding for [LAST YEAR] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
There are also several syntax errors: [code] placed within the code. DEFINE code with no END. Missin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] coding for [LAST YEAR] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
1) Not sure what "NOT EQ" means. Don't you mean "NE"? 2) Please use the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS 8 PORTAL- SURFACE EDITS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
There are several ways to do this. 1) Always execute an 'initialization' procedure from your 'Submit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compoud PDF Report page break (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
It sounds more like: you have a single compound PDF report with two reports (output from two fexes w......

Poll  RE: [POLL] FocalPoint platform (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]subtotal CNT.DST does not work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Try this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]subtotal CNT.DST does not work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Consider setting a DEFINE'd FIELD to the results of what you would get from the CNT.DST, NOPRINT it,......

Discussion Topic  [I'm available] I'm anticipating a great full time opportunity coming up soon. (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Doug
I'm currently in the job market now as '......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Consultant - Looking for open positions (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Doug
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Line Graph -- Fill Color of markers appears tied to color of connecting lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks Guys... This is a Great Example of using jQuery Sparklines. This will come in Very Handy... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can I RECOMPUTE a field differently for SUBTOTAL and normal rows? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Try it with just the "......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is there a quota on the number of cases you can open in a day? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
From ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is there a quota on the number of cases you can open in a day? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
From ......

Yeah John, I just saw this and that was, actually, my first thought... Things aren't so difficult t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReportCaster Cache issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Why not simplify this bu using "......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Donut Chart anyone? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
How much of this, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] sorting legend based on data count not by alphabetical order (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
How about using DEFINE, as follows? I actually did this in InfoAssist ......

» Refine Search
» New Search