Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (204 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] chaning the file name dinamically in RC, appeding todays date to filename (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
I couldn't figure it out either. I opened a case with IBI and they finally threw up their hands and ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EDIT function stopping at comma (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Thanks Jack....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EDIT function stopping at comma (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
SQUEEZ may work, but when you're focused on what you've used to all your FOCUS/WebFOCUS life you exp......

Thanks WAZ; however that didn't work either. The plot thickens. What I think is happening is that th......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] EDIT function stopping at comma (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
I want the fist 48 characters of STUNAME2, including the commas. EDIT seems to be stopping at the fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] FTP via Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Case: 73392519 was opened and a NFR was created by IBI...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] FTP via Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
This is the techique I was trying: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FORMAT AnV ISSUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
I tried that but got the same results. I remembered what the problem is: We need NLS set to codepage......

Discussion Topic  RE: FORMAT AnV ISSUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
I recreated the STVTERM MFD and is still created them as AnV. Susannah, it is all MFDs. To pervasive......

This is what I have in my server profile: SQL SQLORA SET DATETIME OFF SQL SQLMSS SET DATETIME ON ......

Discussion Topic  FORMAT AnV ISSUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
We are installing a new Oracle database release, so when I recreate the MFDs/Synonyms they are getti......

Discussion Topic  Reporting from Report Caster Tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
I am trying to get list of email address that are used in the schedules. 1. Is there any documenta......

Discussion Topic  RE: Code Page issues - 137 or 65001 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Francis, when Sungard went to UTF8 on Oracle I had, and still have, issues with no real resolution, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] NUMBER OF RECORDS IN TABLE= (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
DUH. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] NUMBER OF RECORDS IN TABLE= (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
But lines and records can be different. For Example: 0 NUMBER OF RECORDS IN TABLE= 14586 LINES=......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] NUMBER OF RECORDS IN TABLE= (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
After a search on the above and wading through most of the 14 pages returned I can't find an answer ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing Parameter Values in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Yea, that's what I'll do. Thanks all...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing Parameter Values in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man

Thanks. That gets me the variables within the fex, or -INCLUDE. I'm hoping there is a slick way to p......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Passing Parameter Values in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
I have a report that is in production that prompts for a term code and a date. I now want to put it ......

» Refine Search
» New Search