Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (204 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] FTP via Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Thanks for the repsonse. I'll give it a try and let you know....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] FTP via Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Seems simple enough and there are many posts to help with this task; however, it ain't workin'. I'm......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Fillable PDF Form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Makes sense. Now I just need to getter done. I'll keep you posted. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Fillable PDF Form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Thanks Waz. A point of clarification. Option A isn't to create a fillable PDF only to create a PDF o......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Fillable PDF Form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
This started out as an easy input a student ID, pull back some data, and print out a PDF document. ......

Discussion Topic  [UNRESOLVED]How to send separate emails for multiple burst values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Is there a way to send separate emails to the same person for multiple burst values? for example: Su......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Report Caster Distribution File Name for a Burst Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Thanks. That did it....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Report Caster Distribution File Name for a Burst Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
When I Burst the report the filenames are rather cryptic and those are the values being picked up an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Starting an Application from WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Not knowing all that much about APPWORX but it seems to me that all it is doing is excuting commands......

Discussion Topic  RE: Starting an Application from WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Bummer, I have neither...

Discussion Topic  Starting an Application from WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Can a job be setup in Report Caster to kick off a shell script on a unix server that runs an Applica......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Painter not finding DEFINE fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Ah Hah! I created a CAR file and then an Oracle table test, and they both worked. Then I had a brain......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Painter not finding DEFINE fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Yes. Going to Physical View from the text editor is the same as going in to 'Edit in Developer Studi......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Report Painter not finding DEFINE fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
When I try to open a report in Report Painter that was not created in Report Painter, the DEFINEd fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] pdf formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
WAZ, in running this code the report spans 3 pages 1.1, 1.2, 1.3. Is that what you get? Is there a w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report under 'MY Reports' section (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
In looking for the answer to the question 'how do I identify the reporting object used to create the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Report Assistant JAVA Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Well after much testing and discussion it was decided that the offending computer is the problem. Ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] test if the report is executed via reportcaster or in an other way (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
How about this, that I got from Francis awhile ago. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Multi-Field JOIN doesn't print child data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Here's the code per your suggestion. That didn't help. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Multi-Field JOIN doesn't print child data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
I understand that. It's just that if I add the whole key fields to the PRINT statement it works. I'm......

» Refine Search
» New Search