Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (204 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [Closed] Multi-Field JOIN doesn't print child data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
When not all of the 'key' fields are printed then the dollar field does not print, but if all the ke......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXL2K TEMPLATE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Yes the template contains the macro. I think RC is overridding the ON TABLE PCHOLD statement in the ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] EXL2K TEMPLATE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
I can create the Excel file, using the template, and have it pass the macro to set up for printing t......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] Report Assistant JAVA Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
I think. When I demoed RA on a laptop the popup window to enter the selection criteria did not open ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to create and print a 2 page report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Thanks. Yea that's what I'm finding...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to create and print a 2 page report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
I solved the overlay problem by creating a second page layout and then setting to coordinate. Howeve......

Did some more searching. Am now trying a compound report, but page 2 is overlaying page 1. Any sugge......

Closer. If the first report is page 1 and the second page 2 I need page 1, page2, page 1, page 2, pa......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to create and print a 2 page report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
This should be simple but I'm missing something. The short question is how do I create a report th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] No Candidate Objects Found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Duh. You da man. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] No Candidate Objects Found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Trying to connect to an Excel spreadsheet. I setup the ODBC driver, clicked the test button and got ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] How to determine if report run by Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Looks like the &FOCFOCEXEC will do it. Thanks Francis. -? & -SET &WHO = IF &FOCFOCEXEC = 'RCASTER......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] How to determine if report run by Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Is there a 'majic' way? I want one fex that can be run on-demand or through report caster. I could s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Rerun Reports from Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Thanks for the info. I think those were the parameters I was thinking about, RECOVERY and SCANBACK. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Rerun Reports from Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Whew that seems like a lot of work that a scheduling system should do. I thought there was a way to ......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] Rerun Reports from Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
I thought there was a way to rerun, restart reports from a previous day, but I can not find it. This......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] How to Selectively Display HTML Forms (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Thanks Tony. Not being a JS programmer I'll ask around. That's kind of what I figured. Didn't see La......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] How to Selectively Display HTML Forms (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Is there a way to either display different forms based on a selection or hide a field on a form? So ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Layout Composer - Fields overprinting each other (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
I am trying to demo the dashboard creation feature using the Layout Composer. I have 2 simple fexes ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multi Verb Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
We figured it out. We needed to do a WITHIN, a couple of SUBFOOTs and some STYLEing. See the code fo......

» Refine Search
» New Search