Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (23 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] OCCURS and specifying the occurrence (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jif26
Thanks. So this IF just prints out the first occurrence of the field. This doesn't interfere with ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] OCCURS and specifying the occurrence (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jif26
Hi there, I have a MASTER with an OCCURS segment. I just want to print the first occurrence. I see ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COMPUTEd field where clause. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jif26
Thanks. I guess I had sort of the same idea. This is what I did before I saw your post: TABLE FILE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COMPUTEd field where clause. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jif26
Couldn't I do something more simple by holding data for 2007 and another hold for 2008 (where diff >......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] COMPUTEd field where clause. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jif26
I'll explain with this example. Here's sample data along with a simple table file: KEY1 YEAR NUM1......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WHERE clause on a computed field after an across. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jif26
Ok, here's how I did it. -* (WHERE &MONTH = 1 for Jan, 2 for Feb, ...) -SET &STARTCOL = &MONTH; -S......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WHERE clause on a computed field after an across. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jif26
That's right, I would need to calculate against December (of the previous year of course). On the c......

OK. After making something work, I have this issue using the technique above, there's one big show s......

Thanks John. The problem with your example is that you're losing the across field. No where in the ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WHERE clause on a computed field after an across. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jif26
I'm calculating a difference between two fields under an across as such: TABLE FILE MAZCV SUM FIEL......

Discussion Topic  ACROSS value sequences lost in OLAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jif26
I want to report volumes across months in an unusual order (going from november to october). When do......

Discussion Topic  Replacing multiple occurences of a value with another within a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jif26
Is there an easy way in focus to replace multiple occurrences of a string within one string ?......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to find what SQL is generated (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jif26
Darn! How stupid of me... Tried it on another table, worked. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: How to find what SQL is generated (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jif26

Mmm...this doesn't work for me either. I'm using WF Browser 4.3.6......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Browser : form submission with a lot of elements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jif26

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Browser : form submission with a lot of elements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jif26

Because my boss doesn't want the user to resubmit the report if he wants to see it in the other form......

» Refine Search
» New Search