Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (146 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] IB Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Thanks for letting us know about the imperfections in the documentation. Cheers, Rhonda...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] IB Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
I found this from the Summit 2013 - Summit 2013 HighlightsFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat Pages i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] AHTML and SAVEMATRIX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How To pass parms from app to RptCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Thanks - I will pass this on to the developer. I also gave him a copy of the RC-API manual as well.......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]How To pass parms from app to RptCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
I have an application that has a RUN NOW button and RUN DEFERRED button. When you click on the RUN ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Pivot a source with unknown upper limit number of records (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Rhonda
Meena - This may point you in the right direction. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MATCH FILE with MORE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Here is the link to the tech memo for MORE and MATCH file commands.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to convert #of minutes in a day to a time of day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
PERFECT!! Thank you all for your help and the solution that works for me. I have been so used to wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to convert #of minutes in a day to a time of day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Thanks for the recommendation from both WAZ and you. However, the problem with HADD is that I do not......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to convert #of minutes in a day to a time of day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
We have an application that has converted the number of milliseconds into seconds and then into minu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Technique needed for bursting in RC w/Exl07 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
This is for a new application being developed. And we came from WF 7.1.6 to 7.7.03 so no 7.6x exper......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Technique needed for bursting in RC w/Exl07 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Yes, we are in 7.7.03 and there is a bug with bursting in EXL07 from ReportCaster - we would have to......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Technique needed for bursting in RC w/Exl07 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Does anyone have a technique or workaround for bursting in ELX07 in ReportCaster? We can't upgrade a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Focus Return Code 60001? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Hi Stephen, I would check the MFDs and make sure they are correct. I remember seeing this e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] -SET Calculation displaying asterisks ****** in FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Yes I did and it did not seem to have any affect on the code. IBI is looking at the issue to see if......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] -SET Calculation displaying asterisks ****** in FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
A number will be stored as an Integer value in Dialogue Manager and the limit in FOCUS/WebFOCUS is ......

Thanks Tony - didn't know you could do that! I miss my manuals with all the notations in the sticki......

I would not be surprised if it is an MVS FOCUS quirk or BUG. We do not have FOCUS 8.x...is it out ye......

Thank you! I had to increase the size to A30 to get it to display properly. Rhonda...

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] -SET Calculation displaying asterisks ****** in FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Hello everyone code below ran successfully in 7.6.12 now in 7.6.13 ******* are displayed. -SET &CAPM......

» Refine Search
» New Search