Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (146 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hot to convert a packed date field to display in MDYY format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Thank you for all for your help! Here are the defines I created I may have taken more steps than n......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Hot to convert a packed date field to display in MDYY format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Here is the problem, I am working with SMF records which are VSAM records. They come with FOCUS. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC262 - Unbalanced parens (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Thanks again! The original code came from a solution I found in the IBI knowledge database. It nee......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC262 - Unbalanced parens (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Thank you for the quick response! So fast! Rhonda...

Discussion Topic  FOC262 - Unbalanced parens (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Can someone please help me out - I cannot see where this code has unbalanced parentheis! This code ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Urgent - Report caster error - Client was not authenticated (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Without having more details as to how you are set up, I found this problem that is very similar to y......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Closed)Windows 7 - HTML Screens (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
I think something else is going on other than a change in your operating system and IE. If you crea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Q: MHT on MVS in WF 7.7.03 - Error opening file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Yes and therein lies the problem. We only have Excel 2010. Does anyone have this working with Excel......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Q: MHT on MVS in WF 7.7.03 - Error opening file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Does anyone have an example of using .MHT files in WebFOCUS 7.7.03 on MVS? We have an application i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Q: WebFOCUS 7.7.03 & Unix & FileSystem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
A: D'uh! Thanks Waz - I forgot all about APP MAP. Since I mostly do administration of WebFOCUS/FOCU......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Q: WebFOCUS 7.7.03 & Unix & FileSystem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
I have a WebFOCUS application in Unix with a Temp directory in a separate filesystem on the same box......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Cannot Transfer files to PC under ISPF called from FOCUS 7.6.13 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
We found a workaround that works for us ! We are educating the developers that they do NOT have to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] last run date of the Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
I thought it was from 2011 or 2012! I thought it was a presentation that I had not attended but saw......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] last run date of the Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Great reminder Su! I forgot about that presentation. Thank for reminding us all! I can't remember ......

Hi Do you have ReportCaster? That would keep a log of every time a report has been run and whether i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Ques: Does the syntax work with z/OS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Thanks for the confirmation of my question. Rhonda...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Ques: Does the syntax work with z/OS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Thanks for the recommendations and confirmations that was exactly what my customer and I needed to k......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Ques: Does the syntax work with z/OS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
The manual states that the following syntax is supported and works with Windows, Unix & OpenVMS -***......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Question: Can MVS WebFOCUS 7.1.7 run against a unicode Table? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
ANSWER: Important: Operating systems that use EBCDIC code pages (z/OS, OS/390, MVS, and VM for main......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Question: Can MVS WebFOCUS 7.1.7 run against a unicode Table? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
We have a customer who is migrating a table to OneData which is Unicode table. Their current table i......

» Refine Search
» New Search