Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (146 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  TECHNIQUE Needed: Query servlet string and put into a variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Does anyone have a technique for querying a servlet string and putting a part of it into a variable?......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need to use LOG base 10, but the WebFOCUS function is base e (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Hi rmluell - check this out. Perhaps you can use some of the information they exchanged. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Question - Should WHERE TOTAL be the last of your WHERE statements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Close - Unfortunately I do not have any of the materials from the course. I will have to reach out t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Question - Should WHERE TOTAL be the last of your WHERE statements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Thanks Waz - Going back to basics. My style of coding was to use the syntax in the order of what get......

Thanks nsjen - You are so correct about style preference in writing code. My questions came to mind ......

Thanks Ginny! I figured there should be a semi-colon here and there....

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Question - Should WHERE TOTAL be the last of your WHERE statements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
I haven't coded in a while and now we are upgrading from 7.2.5 to 7.6.5. But in the back of my memor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Has anyone developed reports against Clarity ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Thanks, that sounds like that would be even better and would help in making the database make 'sense......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Has anyone developed reports against Clarity ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Thanks for the info - that was very reassuring and good to know. Any other tips you can give us besi......

Thanks for you input. I figured it would not be an issue, I just wanted to know if anyone has gone a......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Has anyone developed reports against Clarity ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
We have the Clarity product inhouse for tracking time, tasks, meetings, etcetera. The reporting tool......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Restriction to access metadata (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
You stated that you were using MRE, look at the WebFOCUS Managed Reporting Administrator's Manual. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: Want to display a message at the column 1 of a WP file [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Hi This link discusses how to remove the form feed/page-break character from FORMAT WP ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Modify Syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
I sent you mainframe links because there have not been any changes in MODIFY in a good long while. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Modify Syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
I hope this helps 1. link to master indes of manuals ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Read data from CSV file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
WF Novice, I think you may be having a problem because your synonym is not finding the dataset.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] capture userid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda

Discussion Topic  RE: Question/Recommendation for free database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Sounds like another good suggestion. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Question/Recommendation for free database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
Thanks Francis - I will look into Derby....

Discussion Topic  Question/Recommendation for free database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rhonda
I would like to know if anyone can recommend free database that works well with WebFOCUS and ReportC......

» Refine Search
» New Search