Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (274 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Chaining - is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
ChannyS: What are you using for 'Greater Than' and 'Greater Than Equal To' for your dropdown value?......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC209), (FOC310) and (FOC339) Errors. Any solution for this query. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Santhu, To get any missing years into the same table try this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOOTING on webfocus style sheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Mike, Another approach would be to have a standard style sheet that positions a small Confidential ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Having trouble with PDF margins/report title space. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Hua, There are probably cleaner ways to do this but here are the changes I made to your code (notice......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Not happy]Are you happy with your chaining? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Robert, Another solution when you have a large list that the user's insist on seeing is to present ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Passing in OR statement as parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Tim: What do you see in WF when you do -TYPE &ACCT_UNITS at the beginning of your focexec? This is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reusing an XML hold file between Web Pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Here's one reference that might help. There are more if you search for 'keep temp files'. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamically Resizing the Graph output in IE(Browser) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Have you tried output format SVG?...

Discussion Topic  Threshold, Flex and turning colors (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Hi, Is there a way to use the Threshold and Flex definition for a measure on a custom report? I'v......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: Measure load mismatch with dimension (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
As a follow-up: The issue was not that the keys were packed fields. The issue here was an incorrect ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Measure load mismatch with dimension (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
OOPS, I missed your response. Yes, it makes sense. Thanks again. I will approach the load with thi......

Bob: Are Packed fields are an issue for keys? Thanks....

The packed fields are from the tables in our data mart and were generated by the synonym builder....

Thanks, Bob, for the information and insite. My Match File is strictly for reconciliation. I use......

Discussion Topic  Measure load mismatch with dimension (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Hi, I have an issue with my measure load that I don't understand. When I do a preview I get a very l......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML 'View Source' on same browser page as report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
THANK YOU, Tony! ......

Discussion Topic  HTML 'View Source' on same browser page as report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Has anyone ever seen the HTML 'View Source' output in the bottom 1/4 of the IE6 browser? If so, how ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Cascading prompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Arvind, An alternative to FOC_NONE is to add 'All' to the list of possibilities and then look for 'A......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6.4 - chaining and populating multi select list boxes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Laure: Something I just learned about yesterday that may help though I haven't needed it myself, yet......

Discussion Topic  RE: across with row summary (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Mark: Another way is to do your 2 verb calc (changing the across to by) without any selection put th......

» Refine Search
» New Search