Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (274 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML SaveSelection button control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Thanks, Rich. You did help me learn another thing about the user management. But what's confusing m......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  HTML SaveSelection button control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Hi: I'm looking for information on the SaveSelection button control on the HTML Layout Painter. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Coding Report Headings Question... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Tom, Here's a better example of what I was thinking. -SET &YEAR1='1996'; -SET &YEAR2='1997'; DEF......

Discussion Topic  RE: Coding Report Headings Question... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Tom, If I understand correctly what you're looking for, this should work: ON TABLE SUMMARIZE AS '......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just started using the 7.6 PDF layout Tool. I have page numbering issues. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
First turn off the page num for both reports. Then create a PDF Page Master. At the location where ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'File > Save As' dialogue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Thanks, Mikel. This is a good suggestion. Do you know of a way to bypass the 'Save Target As' and ......

Discussion Topic  'File > Save As' dialogue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Hi: I have a request from a customer to click on a link, retrieve a PDF or Excel WF 7.1 output file ......

Discussion Topic  RE: GRID FOR SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Anthony: Would you mind sharing that CSS, here, for those of us who are CSS challenged? Thanks. Gre......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Heading position (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
My description was not as clear as it should have been. The issue is the column headings which are......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Heading position (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
I've read the documents, I've tried the examples, I've had no joy. I'm missing something and hope so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hide Webservlet window when format is Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
I'm getting an blank pop-up window with Excel opening in another window. When I close Excel this pop......

Discussion Topic  Hide Webservlet window when format is Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Hi, Does anyone know how to hide, eliminate or close after Excel comes up, the webservlet window w......

Discussion Topic  Create DD list from procedure using GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Hi, I'm trying to create a drop-down list in WF 7.1.1 HTML GUI using a dynamic procedure against ......

Discussion Topic  RE: indentation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
To indent all output formats to look the same and eliminate the '.' in PDF as well as add a 'Country......

» Refine Search
» New Search