Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (274 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED TIPS on Passing Report Criteria (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
RobertF, It's been awhile since I used the following notation but I'm pretty sure this is why &&MODE......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed]AppStudio Trigger (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Jay, I'm running AS8.009 ,which I downloaded and installed last week, and 'Value Changed' event (or ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Selection Required (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Ok. I have 2 calendar controls for 'Date Range' and a tree control for 'Time Frame'. There is a radi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to initialize variables when a portal is opened (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
I worked on a system that used site.prf (I think) to kickoff several focexecs each time the user sta......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to initialize variables when a portal is opened (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Search in this forum for IbComposer_getAllAmpersValues. There are several other functions like this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXL07 Template WF8 errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Kevin W, From the documentation, they should be the same: "FORMAT EXL07 and FORMAT XLSX are synonyms......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXL07 Template WF8 errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
I saw your code, Tony, and ran it. It runs fine with a simple CAR file report. My report has 4 sect......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] EXL07 Template WF8 errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Hi FOCUSed developers, I've done the searches, read the docs and tested many possibilities with no s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Parameters Passing Between Portal Pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
wlwright1: Use 'REFRESH_SELF_ONLY'. See following doc: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hilarious warning FOC2906 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Perfect susannah! Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hilarious warning FOC2906 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Eric, I did test SET WARNING=OFF but to no effect. I can't test SET MESSAGE=OFF, now, (though I may......

Does anyone know the doc that covers how to do this or can anyone explain the steps to add this erro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Location for Javascript files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
I'm going to reopen this topic since I have the same issue but with a newer version , 8.0.07. I ins......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF inital magnification (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
That's one part, Ram. I've since learned that the consumer can set the zoom level and the author can......

Discussion Topic  PDF inital magnification (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
All, Has anyone tried to set the initial magnification in WF on a PDF output doc so that a report in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SMS Text Message via Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
As mentioned by David Briars: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SMS Text Message via Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Sure. Here it is. ......

This works great! Thanks prodrigu. The only change I had to make to get it to work, for me, was add ......

Has anyone done this or experimented with this? I'd like to hear more about putting out text message......

Discussion Topic  RE: [TIP] Multiple versions of jQuery (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Excellent tip, Francis! Thanks....

» Refine Search
» New Search