Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (274 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What's in a Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Thanks David. Note: you must un-hide the Title bar to do this!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] What's in a Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Can anyone describe how to see what WF content (html, fex, other?) is being used on a page within an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Please wait...Processing (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
That was it. I needed a dashboard in place of a report and then the spinner shows up....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Please wait...Processing (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
I may have found the area to research. Any Today page that is a report has no spinner. The Today pag......

Bob, I'm using PMF 8. When I change the Today page to this custom report I don't see any spinner on ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Please wait...Processing (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Hi, Is the a simple technique to add the spinning icon or 'Please wait...Processing' to a custom PMF......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MR url in var (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Thanks for the heads-up on view.bip, J. When I add my folders to this URL it doesn't work (WF8007):......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MR url in var (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Thanks for the example, J. Here's one for MR images that are in a common domain which is different ......

Add to site.wfs ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] MR url in var (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Does anyone know if there is a system var with the MR base url? I know I can SET BASEURL but I'm loo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED WITHOUT RESOLUTION] Calling AppStudio experts: How to edit an HTML file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
I think Dev Studio is still available for 8.x. But you may have to call to get it....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dialog Commands within the Report Request (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Hi Jay, How about passing a new parameter &YMCLSN271 with a value of '271' or 'FOC_NONE', depending ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Change the name of SEG01 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
That's the ticket, Emily! I hide the foclist fields and added descriptions to the segments. Then I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Change the name of SEG01 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Yes, the customer is looking for something meaningful for their users in IA. Is it possible to edit/......

Yea, Waz, I thought of that too but I was hoping for a more direct solution, e.g. BY COUNTRY SEG01 A......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Change the name of SEG01 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Does anyone have a way to change the name of a segment when holding a FOCUS file? The default is SE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] MFD Titles passed to hold files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
That worked! Thanks, Waz, for the answer and Ram for the example....

Discussion Topic  [Solved] MFD Titles passed to hold files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
All, Does anyone know how to pass TITLES to a second HOLD file? I can get the TITLES on the first ho......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Reporting Object and InfoMini (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
I have a client who wants to create a Reportijng Object with some Preprocessing Code and the have th......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) Integrating D3 with WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Gun, You have to refresh the baseapp folder to see any new files, if you viewed it before the files ......

» Refine Search
» New Search