Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (274 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 2 Strategy Maps: one for looks, one for functionality (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Thanks, Bob. I'm not sure I'm getting all of this, yet. I've set &SCORECARD_ID but to no effect. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  2 Strategy Maps: one for looks, one for functionality (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Ok, PMF Team: I have a user that likes the look a very simple strategy map BUT the functionality the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio PMF error (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Ok. So, if i logged into MRE before going to a self-serve report, would that work? Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio PMF error (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Yea, I was afraid of that. I get this when running in a server app. This is an operational report us......

Anyone have any information on this issue? Thanks....

Discussion Topic  Dev Studio PMF error (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Hi: I get the following PMF error when running a simple report from Dev Studio. ......

Discussion Topic  Retrieve a document from a server (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Hi, I have a request to retrieve a document from a server as PMF content which the user has read acc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Edit icon is missing from Today page (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Thanks, Bob. I've edited dashboards inside PMF so often that I forgot that I created this object out......

Discussion Topic  Edit icon is missing from Today page (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
I'm wondering what might be going on. I'm the owner of the Scorecard and the dashboard I want to ed......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gadget broadcast other than Dimension or Measure (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Thanks Bob and Mike for your advice. I created a gadget as Bob mentioned and it worked. I was just l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gadget broadcast other than Dimension or Measure (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Thanks, Mike, for your reply. You have it right but now things have changed. I now think I can make......

Discussion Topic  Gadget broadcast other than Dimension or Measure (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Follow PMFers, Has anyone put a custom operational-data type gadget (a custom non-dimension tree: a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Weighting a Dimension values (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Ok, so here's an update to this challenge. I have an Objective that has weighted measures that roll......

Discussion Topic  RE: Weighting a Dimension values (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
This is as I thought. Thanks, Bob. You've answered my curiosity. If/when I get more interest I may h......

The idea was that if Region Boston had $100 and Region Chicago had $100 in Sales, then when these ar......

Thanks again, Bob, for your response. I reviewed the passages on Measure-to-Oblective Weighting. I......

Thanks, Bob, for your reply. Initially I was trying to answer a question posed to me. Now I'm curi......

Discussion Topic  Weighting a Dimension values (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Good folks, It's been a while (unfortunately) and I think I know the answer I just want some confir......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] PDF redirect for one report only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Update: &IBIWF_redirect=NEVER works when added to the URL on the report request....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] PDF redirect for one report only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Thanks Tom and Waz. I tried passing IBIWF_redirect with no success. Good idea but no joy....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

» Refine Search
» New Search