Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (274 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] PDF redirect for one report only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Thanks, Tom. I know I can get the look close to PDF using DHTML but there are differences. The use......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [Solved] PDF redirect for one report only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Hi all, I'm looking for some insite on how to turn off redirection for PDF output for one report. Al......

Discussion Topic  RE: Setting PMF back a year in time on the fly (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Hi Joey, If you can share the parameters/criteria you use to create this new Time Range, it could be......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: [GRAPH-CLOSED] Mouseover of NOPRINT BY field in an AGA Bar Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Very interesting graph addition! Thanks Waz. FYI: With 7.7.03, if I change the User Tooltip section......

Discussion Topic  RE: Today tab name change (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Yes, Bob. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  Today tab name change (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
PMF developers: Does anyone know if the title on the Today page can be changed? If so, where is this......

Discussion Topic  ROW-TOTAL for standard PMF report (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Fellow PMF coders, I tried to add ON TABLE ROW-TOTAL to pmf_rpt_tmplt_meas_acrdim.fex but it was ig......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Google Map (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
So can you make it external?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Measure Properties not showing all Threshold and Flex info (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
This is great, Bob. Thanks for the help....

Discussion Topic  RE: Measure Properties not showing all Threshold and Flex info (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Ok. Thanks, Bob. Can the Threshold value and Flex information be retrieved? Thanks....

Discussion Topic  Measure Properties not showing all Threshold and Flex info (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
With 'Measure Properties' I don't see Treshold Value or any Flex information yet I've entered this a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Time dimension external file load error (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Thanks, EricH. I was reviewing the docs last night and saw what you pointed out....

Discussion Topic  RE: Time dimension external file load error (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Yes I can, EricH....

Discussion Topic  Time dimension external file load error (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Has anyone run into this? I defined Time dimension to use an external table with a KEY of A10 (year......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error Creating XML File while saving a new dashboard (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
I can run standard and custom (using Pass1) Today pages for all scorecards without error. I haven't ......

Discussion Topic  Error Creating XML File while saving a new dashboard (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
PMF Team, I have a snapshot that I restored. I then created new content and gadgets. Now when I go ......

Discussion Topic  Firefox version (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
PMF group, Will PMF 5.2.3 (soon to be 5.3?) work with Firefox 3.6.3? Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard access at user level (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Sounds like what is being requested. Thanks for the product update, Bob....

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard access at user level (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Hi Bob, FYI: I just had a client ask for this feature, as well. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQLMSS DB_NAME() substitute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
No I haven't, Clif. I will give this a try. Thanks!...

» Refine Search
» New Search