Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (274 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] trigger button on HTML parameter page from iframe report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Hi, Does anyone have javascript to reference a button on an HTML parameter page from inside a repor......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] the parameter this control has been bound to doesn't support mulitiselect (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
In my experience with 7.7.02 & .03 I just ignore this message and do what I was planning to do. This......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Change Window/Tab Title in a Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Rolf: On your HTML page for the first tab of the dashboard insert: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to change Reply Address in Distribution Information (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Where will I find this configuration? Thanks....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  Current month vs calendar month (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Hi: I'm using the system clock to establish time yet I want last month to be the current month. Can ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Upcoming Webinar: WebFOCUS and Sharepoint (cancelled - will re-schedule) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Hi Kerry, Has this seminar been rescheduled? Thanks....

Discussion Topic  User selected dimension value question (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
When a user selects a specific dimension value as a filter on a gadget and sorts by the same dimensi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Analytics Tab default page (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Works like charm! Thanks Bob!...

Discussion Topic  Analytics Tab default page (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Does anyone know how to set the default page on the Analytics tab? When I click the 'Preferences' ch......

Discussion Topic  Dimension Save focerrnum 1414 (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Hi, When creating a new dimension using an Oracle table with a working connection and valid synonym,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill multi-menu not showing on Standard Reports (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
FYI. Same experience in Firfox 4.0 and IE8....

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill multi-menu not showing on Standard Reports (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Thanks for the suggestion, Bob. No joy. Any other approaches to consider? Thanks....

Discussion Topic  Drill multi-menu not showing on Standard Reports (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
I've done the searches, though open to other suggestions. I've done the reinstall, though I can do i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Measure Detail drill-down change (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Follow-up: I know I can assign a custom report to the 'Measure Detail' category in the Content panel......

Discussion Topic  Measure Detail drill-down change (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Hi All, I'm looking to change the drill-down on 'Measure Detail' to a custom operational report for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Utility Dimension Tree width control (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
More compliments, this time from a customer, after I changed a couple report parameters that your te......

Discussion Topic  RE: Utility Dimension Tree width control (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Thanks, Bob. I like that feature as well. I was just wondering that since there is alot of empty spa......

Discussion Topic  Utility Dimension Tree width control (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Does anyone know how I can control the width of the Utility Dimension Tree when I drill down to the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: User Entered Measure DB access (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Ok. Thanks, Bob. I check your suggestions and then if there is no change, I'll follow with the help ......

Discussion Topic  RE: User Entered Measure DB access (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by gregv
Thanks, Bob. The user is logged in as pmfadmin and the Functional Role is Administrator. They are, ......

» Refine Search
» New Search