Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (270 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]how to remove Extra 2 rows in html page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Iam using the below code and extra 2 unwanted html rows are getting generated above the heading......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to rename the xlsx file dynamically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Avinash and Doug - Iam still getting the same error message/pop up message once I click on the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to rename the xlsx file dynamically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi All, Maran's tips worked and thanks everyone also ......

Hi Danny and Avinash, Still Iam not getting the report with the name as specified in the &VARIABLE.......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]How to rename the xlsx file dynamically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Iam trying to rename the Excel having the extension xlsx using the &RPTSTMP variable but when I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Border for the report not getting displayed in black (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, To get the borders for all the rows and columns in the report,Iam using the below code and it i......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Border for the report not getting displayed in black (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Iam using the below code (CAR file) and Iam trying to get the border color in black for the ent......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Freeze top row of the excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Thanks a lot J.L Hinds and Wep5622.I will try that option too ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Freeze top row of the excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Thanks a lot Francis ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Freeze top row of the excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Can we freeze the top-row of the excel workbook. Please let me know. Regards, IP...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Can we turn off the auto prompting facility for the &variables ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi Martin, Thanks a ton for your help ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Can we turn off the auto prompting facility for the &variables ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi Wep, I have one default variable(State) which is linked to the parameter page of this report and......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Can we turn off the auto prompting facility for the &variables ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Iam using the below code and trying to read the values in a table file using the readfile comma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Arial Unicode MS font not retrieving the expected result (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Thanks a lot everyone. I had the htmlencoding turned on and hence it wasn't working.Now it is w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Arial Unicode MS font not retrieving the expected result (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi Everyone, Thanks for your solution/suggestion. But I do not understand why is it not working (no......

Hi Squatch, I have IE 11 on my machine and when I try running the report in developer studio 8105 v......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Arial Unicode MS font not retrieving the expected result (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Iam trying to print the Heavy Checkmark(✔) and the Heavy Ballot X(✘) in the report using the Ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to print the check mark symbol using HEXBYT function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Thanks a lot everyone. It worked .I had the Htmlencoding turned on and hence it din't work. On......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to print the check mark symbol using HEXBYT function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Yes even when I try copy pasting the output here in the forum I can see the symbols but Iam not......

Hi GavinL, Thanks for your quick response. No,it is 214 only. Now Iam trying in a different method......

» Refine Search
» New Search